73

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(73)

Volume(73)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Volumes (72).Next chapter: Volumes (74).

Fang Li looked at the potato plants, then looked at the soil situation, and said: No, it is still a normal height, if it grows 10 centimeters tall, you can hit it a little. However, the humidity of this land is a little wetter than other places, which should be the reason.

Oh oh. Professor Xie looked at the ground next to him, turned his head to look at Shen Qin, wrote it down, wrote it down.

Remembered, teacher. Shen Qin replied.

Professor Xie took out another piece of paper from his pocket and handed it to Fang Li.

Fang Li took it, opened it and looked at it, densely packed with many words, what is this?

are all accumulated problems, aren't you always absent, often can't touch you, I take it with me, thinking about when I will meet you and give me answers. Professor Xie replied.

Fang Li smiled helplessly, it's still live broadcasting, can I go to your lab at night?

Professor Xie looked at the group of people following behind him and nodded reluctantly: "Well, you remember to come." Lao Hu seems to have problems with you too.

Good. I will definitely go, and I will also go to Grandpa Hu.

Fang Li and Ding Kai continued to walk down.

After walking away, Ding Kai asked: Professor Xie, how long have they been here?

They have been here for more than a year, and they record the growth data of various plants every day, study their growth habits, record field management, etc., which is more detailed than us, which helps me a lot. Now our staff planting manuals are all compiled according to Shen Qin's sister's information.

Ding Kai looked back at the figure of the old professor and felt deeply the difficulty and tenacity of scientific research workers.

Fang Li and Ding Kai took the audience to visit and learn about various earth crops, and also took them to see chickens, chickens, ducks, ducks and pigs, and to understand the earth's original poultry and livestock.

The audience was satisfied with watching it.

That little pig looks so cute, my God, how fat it feels! I really want to touch it!

That duck walks so funny, shakes and shakes, and has a round butt.

Chicks and ducklings are yellow velvet, and the thieves are cute! I want to have two as pets.

In the early hours of that night, a spacecraft entered Earth's atmosphere.

But the moment they entered the atmosphere, in the wheelhouse of the spacecraft, a crew member reported in panic: Report captain, we are locked by shipborne missiles!

The captain immediately came over, what's going on? Who is the other party?

Captain, received a call request from Earth. Is it connected? Another crew member reported.

The crew looked at the captain of the spaceship.

Captain: Pick up!

The crew connected to the communication, and the voice from the opposite side came.