5

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(5)

Volume(5)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Volume (4).Next chapter: Divided into volumes (6).

Fang Libing's blue eyes contracted, and his pupils instantly turned into vertical pupils.

He knew how powerful the gun was, and he quickly dodged and cast a spell at the same time, immobilizing him before the big man could shoot.

At the same time, the other two were also fixed.

Brother Ming's eyes widened: What's going on? Why can't I move?

Lin Zi was terrified: I, me too!

Harayama who has already experienced it once: I just say he is very powerful.

Brother Ming: Lin Zi:

Fang Li walked over, his eyes suddenly froze, and in a blink of an eye, he was already inside the aircraft.

As soon as Gu Xin picked up the gun, he saw Fang Li who suddenly appeared beside him, and the gun in his hand had changed hands in the blink of an eye.

Subsequently, he could not move.

Gu Xin:

Restraining a few people, Fang Li thought about it, this group of pirates don't know how many people came, if they came to harass him every day, he would be annoyed to death.

His eyes rolled around again, and he looked at the amount of land outside that needed to be cultivated,

and he grinned, just because there was a shortage of people to cultivate the land.

He turned to Gusin and asked: How many of you came?

Gu Xin didn't know what he was going to do, closed his mouth and didn't speak.

Fang Li dragged him off the flying machine, threw him in front of Yuan Shan, stepped on Gu Xin's ribs, and asked Gu Xin: How many of you came? How far is it from here? In which direction?

Harayama stared at him and asked angrily: What do you want to do?

Say or not? If you don't say anything, break another rib. Fang Li didn't care about Yuan Shan's words, and only stared at Gu Xin.

Shooting at him again and again, Fang Li was angry, and with force under his feet, Gu Xin snorted in pain, but still did not speak.

Little rabbit, he is an ordinary human, you will die if you step on him again! Harayama shouted angrily.

Fang Li looked up: Don't want him to die? Then you say.

My original mountain suddenly got stuck.

Brother Ming caught a glimpse of it, and said angrily: Little rabbit cub, you let go of Lao Tzu, look at Lao Tzu

Fang Li's fingers moved, and he made a forbidden spell, Brother Ming opened his mouth, and found himself unable to make a sound in horror.

Say or not? I count three. Fang Li's foot moved down, stepping on the place where it had broken before, and forcefully.

One.

Ah Gushin couldn't hold back and cried out in pain.

Harayama felt the pain to death when he heard it, and his eyes closed.