101

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(101)

Volume(101)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous chapter: Divided into volumes (100).Next chapter: Divided into volumes (102).

Today, too, it is self-defeating.

Fang Li was also shocked when he saw the news on the Internet, they have also killed people, no wonder they can do something to fake sweet potatoes, they really deserve it!

He carefully read the comments below, they were all scolding them, and Fang Li was happy.

All dead, their business licenses will be revoked, right? Fang Li asked.

Rong Min nodded: Yes.

Fang Li breathed a sigh of relief, then it was okay, we can also be counted as eliminating harm for the people.

This matter was lively on the Internet for a while, and after confirming that the chairman of the First Pharmaceutical Company had no good fruit to eat, Fang Li didn't care about this anymore, he was busy every day.

In November, their house had been built and renovated, and Fang Li had all the furniture and decorations and was ready to move in.

Fang Li picked a good day and moved over with Rong Min and Jing Hao.

Looking at the familiar villa in front of him, Fang Li felt a lot of emotion in his heart, and stood at the door for a while, his eyes were a little sour.

Rong Min knew that he must be thinking that his parents were homesick, so he stretched out a hand to cover the back of his neck and squeezed it.

Fang Li took a deep breath, suppressed the emotions that were churning in his heart, and said to the two: Go, let's enter the new home!

After that, he took the lead to open the gate and led the way first.

Rong Min and Jing Hao followed him and entered the house.

The villa has three floors, Rong Min and Fang Li live on the second floor, and Jing Hao chooses the third floor.

The three packed up, and the guests arrived to warm the villa.

Professor Xie and Professor Hu walked over and looked at this villa, with white walls and green tiles, cornices shaped like birds spreading their wings, and the four corners were carved in the shape of town house beasts, which was very retro.

The front lawn was spawned by Fang Li, green and oily, and some small flowers were planted on the side, and the trees in the back mountain were also lush and green, reflecting the villa and harmonious nature.

This house is beautiful! Professor Xie touched the beard on his chin and praised, the ancient architecture is really special, with a special charm.

Professor Hu also nodded, and in the future, I will also ask Xiao Fangli to design this type for me.

I'm thinking about it too.

The two old friends wanted to go together and went into the house as they talked.

In the house, good friends came, Qin Xingyu, Shen Qin, Chu Cheng, Chu Xinxue, Wen Zhixian, Duan Xun, Xia Yang, Xiaohei, Lao Xue, and Liu Haipeng, who helped build the house, and the construction office, some executives of the company.