89

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(89)

Volume(89)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous chapter: Volumes (88).Next chapter: Volumes (90).

No.

Fang Li blinked, grabbed his hand, pulled him to an empty storage room next to him, closed the door, and pressed the person against the wall.

Rong Ming: Fang Li stared at Rong Ming's eyes and said with certainty:

You are not happy.

Rong Ming's eyes moved slightly.

Fang Li: Why?

Rong Min reached out and grabbed his hand and held it, saying, "It's okay."

Fang Li frowned, Uncle Marshal, do you remember what I said before?

What the?

Fang Li: Tell me something directly, don't let me guess.

Yung: Remember.

So what did you say just happened to you?

Rong Min was silent for a few seconds, sighed, pulled the person over and hugged him, and said: I want to be generous, but it seems that I can't do it.

Fang Li was a little confused: What do you mean?

Rong Min looked at Fang Li and saw that he hadn't realized it, holding him and turning around and pressing the person against the wall, looking at him with a complicated expression.

The two switched positions at once, Fang Li was a little stunned, looked up at Rong Ming, huh?

Rong Min supported the wall with one hand, pinched Fang Li's chin with the other, stared at Fang Li with dark eyes, and said word by word: In the future, you are not allowed to hold the strings.

Fang Li paused, blinked, and slowly reacted to what Rong Li was saying.

His eyes suddenly lit up, and he hooked his lips and smiled: Uncle Marshal, you are, jealous?

Rong Ming looked at him with heavy eyes, and answered in a dumb voice: Hmm.

Fang Li didn't expect him to admit it so crisply, snickered in his heart, and then explained: I am too excited, he helped me a lot.

Excitement doesn't work. You old problem, when you get excited, you hug people. Rong Min pointed it out mercilessly.

Fang Li: Yes?

Yes.

Well, I was wrong, I'll pay attention later. Fang Li apologized in time, climbed on Rong Ming's tie with one hand, pulled the person down, and whispered to his lips, In the future, only hold you, okay Uncle Marshal?

Rong Ming's eyes were burned with dark fire, wrapped around his waist, leaned over and kissed him to block his annoying mouth.

You better remember.

Don't remember what to do?

You don't want to know.

Chapter 73: Thank You for Liking Me Coming

out of the storage room, Fang Li's lips were red, and he looked sideways at Rong Ming, feeling a little beautiful in his heart.

It turns out that Rong Ming is jealous like this.