41

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(41)

Volume(41)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Separate volumes (40).Next chapter: Divided into volumes (42).

What about Earth? He died, so who is now in the hands of the earth?

Subordinate: A man named Fang Li.

Who is it?

I don't know.

I don't know?

The subordinate bowed his head and replied: His information is listed as a confidential document with the highest authority, and we have no way to check it.

The middle-aged man frowned: the highest authority?

Be.

The middle-aged man took two steps back and forth, and asked: Where is the Rong Ming person?

On Earth.

Information I think of a way, you, the middle-aged man pointed out the door, you quickly sent someone to Earth to investigate.

Chapter 37: I got the big secret!

Rong Ming has chosen their base address, and Fang Li needs to take a look.

When he arrived at the place, Fang Li looked at the somewhat familiar mountains and fell silent.

Rong Min saw that his expression was a little wrong, and asked: What's wrong? Is this place bad?

Professor Hu also looked at him and said, "We've been inspecting this place for a long time, can't we?"

Fang Li shook his head and sighed, No, this place is good.

It is indeed very good, this used to be a deep mountain and old forest, a mountain range, no one has a trace, otherwise he would not have chosen this place as a place to cross the plague.

Unexpectedly, Rong Ming actually chose here.

It's not the mountain he crossed, it's a few hundred meters away, but it's in the same mountain range.

It's also too coincidental.

So what are you? Professor Hu was puzzled, Fang Li's expression obviously felt that it was not okay.

It's okay Grandpa Hu, I just sighed, you are very good at choosing places.

Rong Min glanced at the little guy, reached out and rubbed his head, sure it was okay?

Fang Li took his hand off and replied, "Yes." At a glance here, you can see that it must have been a deep mountain and old forest, and there are also spacious valleys where you can build houses, and you have to train orcs and sub-orcs in the form of beasts, and this is the best.

Then set it here. Rong said.

Fang Li tilted his head and asked him, When will you start building?

Adjust the blueprint, and in two weeks you can start construction.

Okay, I'll go back and I'll make a list of saplings for you.

After looking at the venue, when they went back, Rong Min received a phone call, which was from the intelligence department.

Marshal, someone is investigating Fang Li.

Rong Min frowned: Who?

Over there.