72

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(72)

Volume(72)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Separate volumes (71).Next chapter: Separate volumes (73).

Later, people who were still in the military department revealed some information that the person they were looking for was not found on Earth.

They put it down a bit.

Now, suddenly saying that a suspicious person has appeared, the Minister of Finance has suddenly returned to his spirits.

On Earth. The secretary replied, I sent you a link, you open it and take a look.

The Minister of Finance immediately opened the information and clicked on the link, which was a live link.

The Minister of Finance saw that in the live broadcast room, a table of people ate hotly, he had not seen the show, frowned and looked at the comments in the barrage.

Director Zhang, I order you to immediately turn on the virtual experience mode of the program!

Aaaaa

Who did I provoke in the middle of the night? I'm so hungry,

woooo I want to watch live!

Want to watch+1

Want to watch+2 The

Minister of Finance frowns, what is this? What's so good about a bunch of people eating? But he saw a white-haired boy eating inside.

A chubby man in his forties was reminded by the staff and took the time to watch the barrage.

He beckoned the camera and refused without thinking about the camera: Do you want to see it? No, a group of you gathered around watching us eat, how embarrassed we are! But you see Teacher Ding, Teacher Lin, and Little Bell, they don't have time to talk. Wait until we finish eating, soon!

You don't want to see me? Then you can look at Teacher Ding and them, and you can also look at Fang! Fang always looks good.

Fang Li, who was named, raised his head, wiped his mouth with a tissue, and said with a smile: Isn't it going to go to the vegetable field live in the afternoon, you can open the experience mode at that time.

The Minister of Finance looked at Fang Li's face and felt a little familiar?

He asked the secretary: What is this?

The secretary replied: This is the live broadcast of "Foodie, Food", they are on Earth right now, and the white-haired boy in it looks a lot like the person we are looking for. But one thing is very strange.

Where is it strange? The Minister of Finance asked.

His name is also Fang Li.

The Minister of Finance was taken aback, isn't that the child's name?

Yes, that's what I find strange. The secretary hesitated and asked, Minister, look, do you want to send someone to check again this time?

The Minister of Finance looked at the white-haired boy in the video and said: That child looks five or six years old, this boy looks seventeen or eighteen, he will be the other father of the child?

Secretary: Maybe it looks small? Some people look tender.

The Minister of Finance thought for a moment and said: First send someone to check the bottom of this boy.