34

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(34)

Volume(34)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous chapter: Divided into volumes (33).Next chapter: Separate volumes (35).

Another climatologist looked at Professor Hu and said with a smile: Lao Hu, are you sick and rushed to the doctor, how to ask children such questions?

Fang Li: What are you talking about? I came to find something wrong with Uncle Marshal.

Is it urgent? If you are not in a hurry, help us see first. Professor Hu came over and grabbed him, pointed to the three-dimensional map of the earth on the light screen in front and asked, we are choosing the address of the base, where do you think we should choose?

Isn't it, you really ask a child?

That's it, don't get dizzy.

Professor Hu glared at them, he knew more about the earth than we all did, why couldn't he ask him?!

Fang Li looked at Rong Ming, who nodded at him.

Fang Li was helpless, looked at the picture below, and asked rhetorically: Where do you want to choose?

Professor Hu circled a few dots with a laser pointer, and there are currently these to be selected.

Fang Li looked at those points, near the equator in western Africa, western Europe, western North America, southern China, western India, and the Amazon forest in northern South America.

There is also some truth, at least it is a place where the climate and resources on the earth are relatively good.

Fang Li took the laser pointer and drew a large circle in eastern and southern China, which can be used in this range and not considered anywhere else.

The experts froze, and one asked: Why?

Oh, almost forgot. Fang Li picked up the laser pointer and circled a few long strips, these areas avoided, they were earthquake zones, and everything else was fine.

I just learned geography in high school, and I remember it very well. Fang Li put down the laser pointer and felt great.

Rong Min saw it and said: Then choose in this area.

Expert:

The marshal is afraid that his brain is a little unclear.

Marshal Rong, you experts are a little difficult to say that there is a problem with the brain, to put it mildly, how can you also listen to a child?

There was a geologist at the table, and only he was a little shocked.

He looked at the seismic zone marked by Fang Li, and compared it with the results obtained by the earth seismic zone data model in his hand, which was inseparable and basically consistent.

He patted the arm of an expert next to him, and the expert turned his head sideways, how?

The geological expert pointed to the map in his hand, and pointed to the seismic zone marked by Fang Li.

The expert looked at it and suddenly widened his eyes.

The two looked at each other, and the geological expert stood up and said to Fang Li: "Little friend, do you know more earthquake zones?"