67

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(67)

Volume(67)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous chapter: Separate volumes (66).Next chapter: Divided volumes (68).

Oh, OK. Luo Zhanpeng only needs a place for his people to work anyway.

Fang Li made another request, we all asked the planner to do a good plan, when the time comes, your architectural style must be consistent with ours, can you do it?

This is no problem. Luo Zhanpeng answered, and asked him again, just now I didn't have time to ask, are you free at night, eat together?

Fang Li was speechless, you haven't died yet?

Luo Zhanpeng shrugged, you don't have someone you like, and, how to say that we are also partners, isn't it normal to have a meal?

With that, his communicator rang.

Luo Zhanpeng looked at it, picked it up with a smile, and his voice became gentle in a second, Rachel.

Rachel saw the strange environment on the other side, frowned and asked him: Brother, where did you run around?

What the hell, I'm working seriously, I'm working, and you don't believe your brother and me too much. Luo Zhanpeng shouted incredulously.

Rachel's skeptical look appeared on the light screen.

I don't believe you to see. Luo Zhanpeng was anxious, turned the light screen to Fang Li and Chu Cheng, see no, this is Fang Li, this is Chu Cheng, Chu Cheng, you should always believe it, we are talking about business. Brother Cheng, you say.

Chu Cheng waved his hand at the light screen, he is on Earth, we are talking about business.

Fang Li was a little surprised when he saw Luo Zhanpeng's appearance.

Luo Zhanpeng turned the light screen back to himself, believe it, right?

Wait, brother, you just said who is the boy next to Brother Chu Cheng? Rachel asked.

Luo Zhanpeng glanced at Fang Li and replied, "Fang Li."

Show me.

Luo Zhanpeng turned the light screen again, and he saw Fang Li saying hello to Rachel on the screen.

Hi Sister Rachel, we're meeting again.

Luo Zhanpeng was surprised: Do you know each other?

Fang Li nodded.

Rachel's eyes widened, Fang, Fang Li? Your name is Fang Li?

Fang Li nodded: Sister Rachel, I am the Fang Li you saw at Grandma Yun's house.

Rachel was stunned: No, the Fang Li I know is a child, how do you

Fang Li explain: I was injured before, changed back to my juvenile body, now it's better.

Rachel was confused: Oh~ So you're so old?

Although he didn't understand it too well, he could tell that he met Rong Ming's parents' house, and called Rong Ming's mother Grandma Yun, and it was indeed the child she knew.

Yes, I'm 20 Rachel sister this year.

It's a handsome boy. Rachel smiled, remembering Fang Li's reminder at that time, she said, thank you for the last time. No wonder you understand so much, it turns out to be a small adult.