13

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(13)

Volume(13)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Divided into volumes (12).Next chapter: Divided volumes (14).

Looking at it, I want to rua his little head.

Rong Min moved his fingers and said: The spaceship contains the list of pirates, the road map of their lair, the recording of their meeting, and some other information, which you have to give me.

Oh, this one can. Hearing that Rong Ming's tone seemed to have softened and he didn't want a spaceship, Fang Li's ears and tail also relaxed.

Rong Ming lowered his eyes and said again: I heard that you took Li Jun's identity card and bought the earth?

Fang Li suddenly became alert again, and looked at Rong Min suspiciously: What do you want to do again?

Rong Min crossed his hands on his legs, raised his eyes and said: Do you know that Li Jun is dead?

Fang Li: And then?

He is dead, the identity card is naturally invalid, although he did not go to cancel it, but that transaction is invalid. Rong Min said.

Fang Li's ears puffed up again, and he got up from the table with a grunt, staring at Rong Min and asking: You want to take back the earth?

Rong Min shook his head, I want you to resell the earth to me.

No way! Fang Li vetoed it.

If the earth is in someone else's place, how else can he restore the earth's environment and complete the deal with Qiuqiu?

Rong Ming: What do you want a barren star for?

Fang Li: Of course I have my usefulness. I must have the autonomy of the planet.

Rong Min reminded him: But you bought it with Li Jun's identity card, which is invalid.

Of course, Fang Li knew about this, but he didn't use Li Jun's identity card to buy it, and he didn't have an identity card himself.

He walked back and forth on the table twice with his arm in his arms, stopped and looked at Rong Min and said: You help me get a legal identity card, transfer the earth to my name, and I can give you the pirates' spaceships or something.

Rong Min admired his little brain a little, how did he come up with the idea of letting an imperial marshal get him an identity?

Don't you have an ID card? Rong Min asked.

Fang Li's eyes rolled and said: I said that I have amnesia, I only remember my name, where did the identity card come from?

Rong Min looked at him with a smile.

Fang Li saw that he didn't believe himself like that, he sat down on his butt, thought about it, and simply lay down again, looking at the ceiling to play tricks.

I don't care, anyway, you help me deal with the identity card and the earth, otherwise I won't sell your fruit or teach you to plant trees.

Fang Li gambled that the fruit was very important to them. He checked the information, and there are no effective drugs to treat mental disorders in the whole interstellar so far.

Yung Ming:

The two stalemated for a while.

That's not right! Fang Li suddenly sat up again and looked at Rong Min with a frown.