19

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(19)

Volume(19)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous chapter: Separate volumes (18).Next chapter: Divided into volumes (20).

Fang Li opened his eyes, walked around the table and walked out, grabbed his uncle's hand with both hands, and stared at him with bright eyes: "Uncle, I will add 2,000 yuan to your salary, please come to work with us."

Oh. The uncles were all scared stupid.

The other two uncles were also stunned, they couldn't imagine that his always useless power, actually increased his salary, or 2,000 yuan!

Fang Li hit the iron while it was hot and gave the orc uncle a pen, come, uncle, please fill in the information.

The uncle took the pen and filled it out, just finished writing a name, he looked up at Fang Li again, really give me a salary increase?

Fang Li nodded: Add.

Uncle frowned: Because of my power?

Right.

Uncle wondered: But my powers are useless.

When you get to Earth, it's useful. Don't worry, fill in, Fang Li said with a smile, and give another uncle a pen, and uncle you, you can also fill it in.

When the two filled in the information, Rong Min checked that there was no problem, and it was confirmed.

Uncle, if you still know a good farmer, you can also introduce it, if you have special abilities, I am sure that you can use it, and you can increase your salary. Oh, and also, you need a chef, and if you know it, you can also introduce it.

Okay, let's go back and ask.

Fang Li told them the time to pick them up, and the three of them left.

Fang Li was very happy to find a talent with pollination ability.

Rong Min watched his tail flick happily, and said with a smile: So happy?

Well! Fang Li explained to him that tomatoes and sweet potatoes were artificially pollinated by me before, but now someone finally shared them.

Using spells is also very tiring, and the formation materials are limited, so it is not good to have someone to share it.

Originally, Fang Li planned to recruit eight people first, but later in the afternoon, the previous three uncles introduced a few more people over, all of whom they knew, some from the same village, and some from other villages.

After Fang Li's interview, he met the requirements and recruited a total of nine people, exceeding the recruitment task.

Coming out of the job fair, several people walked in the direction of the aircraft.

Fang Li was so happy that he jumped and ran in front, and when he passed the entrance of the alley next to him, he suddenly heard a noise.

He turned to see that by the trash can in the alley, three boys looking at eleven or twelve were forcing a little boy in gray clothes who was slightly shorter than them to the wall.

Dead maniac, let go of that ancient tower beast!

Grass, dare to spoil us for good! You let go and don't let go! Lao Tzu hasn't finished dissecting yet!