50

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(50)

Volume(50)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous chapter: Separate volumes (49).Next chapter: Volumes (51).

Fang Li asked the uncles to place the beehives in the shed and set up four beehives.

Because now in the early days of tomato flowering, Fang Li only led a swarm of bumblebees out.

A swarm of bumblebees appeared out of thin air, densely packed. The bumblebee queen who took the lead got into the beehive, and the other ones followed suit.

Professor Hu, they were all watching.

Fang Li prepared sugar water for them and put it aside, and then said to the beehive: "It's up to you."

After adjusting to my new home, after a while, bumblebees flew out one after another and flew into the ground.

The crowd's eyes also flew away with them.

20,000 years later, the earth has the first primitive earth animals to resettle down.

Fang Li was very pleased.

After watching for a while, Fang Li turned to remind them: Grandpa Hu, grandfathers, and uncles, the poisonous needle in the tail of the bumblebee should be avoided when encountered. Also, don't come to this beehive, don't wear blue clothes here, and don't spray perfume, they are sensitive to the smell of perfume, so as not to cause them to attack.

Everyone nodded to show that they understood.

With the help of bumblebees to pollinate and Uncle Baosteel's power, the pollination of tomato fields is not worried, and Uncle Baogang can also be easier.

After the pollination work was solved, Rong Ming also specially vacated the warehouse of a warship on their side as a cultivation site before the cultivation room was built.

With animal helpers, artificial helpers can also begin to be trained.

Chapter 43: Teacher Xiao Li, the Devil!

After dinner, 100 excellent earth powerhouses were summoned to the warship's warehouse.

Everyone lined up and gathered and waited for the leader to arrive.

Han Tuan, is there any urgent task? A soldier in the front row asked.

The 200 new warriors who were called in didn't know why they were called up to Earth, but they dug up the soil for two days, and they knew they were here to clear the land.

But tonight they called 100 of them alone, and everyone thought about what kind of task they were.

Han Wenbin is the leader of their temporary team, because he is a regiment commander, the strongest of the 200 soldiers, the highest rank, and he is designated as the leader.

Han Wenbin himself was not clear, so he had to answer: It is not clear, the marshal personally summoned it.

Suddenly, everyone's expressions became serious, but their eyes were excited.

Marshal personally called!

Definitely an important task!

Everyone stared at the doorway with burning eyes.

They were all recruited from various units, and many of them had not seen the marshal before, they had seen it in the media. It was only after coming to Earth that they first met the marshal real person they all admired.