57

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(57)

Volume(57)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Divided into volumes (56).Next chapter: Divided into volumes (58).

Fang Li heard that something was wrong, suddenly raised his head, blinked and said: I don't often go over to deal with soil, of course I am familiar.

Well, right. Rong Min looked at him and replied softly, without revealing him.

Fang Li also breathed a sigh of relief and said, "Then we will make up our minds, and when we go back and finish the things in the field, we will start."

Yes.

Back to Earth, the grass in the back mountain is already full of hillsides, green and oily, and some of them have bloomed, which looks very beautiful.

Those 100 Earth System Warriors were particularly excited to see Fang Li returning.

Because the space given by the ball can be used in many places within the earth's wishes, but if Fang Li leaves the earth, he can only use it by his side.

When he was not on Earth, the warriors had no aura to use, and they couldn't cultivate, so they went to dig half a moon soil.

Fang Li arranged the enchantment for them, and the warriors happily went to cultivate.

Fang Li was solid and busy for many days.

During the time when he was not on Earth, the uncles planted sweet potatoes on the land they had previously treated, and opened a lot of land, all waiting for Fang Li to come back and deal with it.

Not only in the field, but also in the mountains, the warriors also opened a lot.

Fang Li was busy in the dark, and when he handled everything properly, more than ten days had passed.

He spread out on the sofa in Rongming's office, not wanting to move.

Rong Min looked at the little guy who threw himself on the sofa when he entered his office, busy?

Fang Li didn't want to open his eyes, well, it was enough for them to be busy for a while. Tomorrow you can go, Uncle Marshal, I'll sleep first.

Rong Min walked over, and the little one was already asleep.

Looking at the circle of blue and gray under his eyes, Rong Min frowned, reached out and was about to rub his head, his hand paused when it touched Fang Li's hair, and remembered that he might already be a seventeen or eighteen-year-old big boy

Tangled for a few seconds, Rong Min couldn't help but smile, even if he was seventeen or eighteen, he was just a little guy in his teens.

The big palm fell, Rong Min rubbed Li's head, picked him up, and sent him back to the cabin.

Covering him with a quilt, Rong Min went to the warehouse to see that the 100 earth-based soldiers were cultivating.

Rong Min asked Xia Yang who followed behind him, how long would it take for them to be able to transform their powers?

In the morning, Xiao Fang Li came to see it, saying that it would take half a month if it was fast, and more than twenty days if it was slow. Xia Yang replied.

Rong Min frowned, too slow.

However, these soldiers were already cultivating here except for eating and going to the toilet, and he didn't know how to speed up this.