88

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(88)

Volume(88)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous chapter: Separate volumes (87).Next chapter: Divided volumes (89).

Oh, yes. Fang Li pressed his face to the table, sighed, and felt as if the partners who were working hard together had dispersed.

Chu Cheng smiled helplessly: You have to get used to this kind of thing, since you decided to separate rice and wheat, this is inevitable. In the future, if they go out in the ordinary version of vegetables and fruits, more people will leave. People come and go, we are just the base for cultivating planting talents.

No way! The more Fang Li thought about it, the more he didn't taste it, raised his head sharply, and said, let's increase the profit share a little more! How about another 10%?

Chu Cheng smiled, the information has been sent, you now? Before they wanted to raise the unit price, wasn't it still pressed by you?

Fang Li blinked, the second batch began?

Chu Cheng looked at him, don't you want to promote rice and wheat?

Fang Li was silent for a while, and then lay down again, okay.

The next day, the director of the investment promotion department organized another 200 people to the second planting area to see rice and wheat, and in the afternoon went to the divided suitable contracting area, the rice is in the south, and the wheat is unified to the north.

The land is vast, and you can rent as much land as you want. However, the director of the investment promotion department changed his tone and said that those who signed first had the right to choose the preferred location, and everyone could go back and consider it carefully.

Lu Hongzhi immediately raised his hand: Director Luo, I have thought about it, I can sign a contract now.

I can also sign up now.

Me can too.

And me.

Several individual planters, as well as several people who came in person, said.

Many people looked at them, all a little shocked and envious.

This is the advantage of individual planters and bosses coming in person, they can be in charge, they are sent by these companies, and they have to go back to a meeting with the boss to discuss.

Stumble!

Immediately, someone immediately called the boss of the company: Hey boss, sign the contract first and choose the place first, we have to decide quickly, otherwise the good position has been chosen by others, or you also quickly bring someone over to take a look When

the others saw it, they also made calls.

The director of the investment promotion department saw it and smiled with satisfaction.

This is really the easiest investment promotion job he has done in more than 20 years of his career.

*

The author has something to say:

Note (1): Baidu came.

Chapter 72: Are You Jealous?

The dozen or so people who decided to sign the contract chose the land on the spot and waited to go back and sign the contract.

Fang Li's land in the contracting area was all planned in advance, and it was divided into pieces of 50 acres, 100 acres, and larger ones, all marked with serial numbers. The middle roads and canals have also been repaired, and unified planning has been made to facilitate mechanical access and irrigation.