112

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(112)

Volume(112)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous chapter: Separate volumes (111).Next chapter: Divided volumes (113).

Among the thousands of secrets, a wooden box floated out and landed on the desk.

Fang Li was curious: What is this?

The wooden box opens automatically and inside there is a parchment roll.

Fang Li took out the parchment roll and unfolded it to see that it was a formation secret.

Reductive?

Fang Li frowned, looked at the contents of the secret, and Rong Min also came over to see it, but he didn't understand the ancient text, and only saw the picture above, which was a formation diagram.

Qiu Qiu explained: This is what my true dragon friend left before he ascended, that is, the one who left the true dragon inheritance.

Ah, it's him. Fang Li looked at Rong Min and explained to him the contents of the parchment roll in his hand, which said that this was a large-scale restoration spell that could restore what he wanted to restore to the previous time node.

Rong Min nodded to show that he understood, he asked Qiu Qiu, do you show us this?

Qiu Qiu explained: Back then, before my friend ascended, he calculated that the earth would suffer disasters in the future, and he set this formation for me in advance.

This is actually a sealing formation, that is, when the crisis moment, I can activate this formation, it will retain the state information of the ocean at the time of the formation start, and when the seal is lifted later, the ocean will return to the state when it was sealed under the action of the formation.

Fang Li suddenly realized: Ah, it's a bit like a system restore of our computer, which can be restored to the previous node.

Qiu Qiu: yes, that's pretty much what it means. Back then, I had a premonition that my body was in danger, and I felt that the crisis my friend said was coming, so I activated the formation with a drop of true dragon blood he left for me.

Fang Li asked: How long ago?

Qiu Qiu replied: 1500 years ago.

Fang Li was silent, he remembered that it seemed that the environment on Earth began to deteriorate significantly, and the fight was at its most intense. And then later, it was the end.

Rong Min asked: Is that formation only effective against the ocean?

Qiu Qiu's tone was appreciative, yes, it can only be effective against the ocean, he is an aquatic and the most proficient in water system spells.

Qiu Qiu asked him again: Rong Ming, you inherited the true dragon inheritance, and there is an unsealing technique in it, do you remember?

Rong Min nodded: Remember.

That unsealing technique is the one who unseals this formation. Qiu Qiu said.

Fang Li's eyes widened, what did he mean? Do you mean that only Rong Min can unblock?

Qiu Qiu replied: Yes.

Fang Li shook the parchment roll in his hand, then what is the use of this?

Qiu Qiu replied: After the formation is activated, it will be automatically sealed because it is afraid of being destroyed. Therefore, it is necessary to unseal it first, and then cast this reduction technique on the formation.