70

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(70)

Volume(70)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Separate volumes (69).Next chapter: Separate volumes (71).

【Earth Agriculture Development Co., Ltd. V: All the products on the shelves today are sold out, thank you very much for your support, we will ship as soon as possible. [Gratitude] [Flowers]

In addition, every morning at 8:00 a.m. East Zone 8 time, we will have products on the shelves, varieties and quantities, welcome to buy. [Love]

Finally, the "Foodie, Serve" program group filmed this episode on Earth, guest teachers will take you to see our vegetable field, and will teach everyone to make earth food, welcome to watch the live broadcast of the program. [thumbs] [Sprinkle flowers]]

The content was sent out, refreshed again, and instantly added hundreds of comments.

Every day!! Sisters, get ready to rush tomorrow!

Aaaaa Great, woo-woo, thought it would have to wait days. My mom is almost in the disorder period, I hope it will be seconds!

Wait, 8:00 a.m. EST 8 a.m., what time am I coming?

Allow me to check the time difference!

8:00 a.m. East Time of the Earth 8th Zone, I seem to be more than 3:00 p.m.?

I feel like it's early hours of the morning!! I'll go! I'll set an alarm!

In other words, why set the time of the eighth region of the eastern part of the earth? Are they in the East 8th District?

I'm here after three o'clock in the middle of the night!! No, stay up late and grab it! For my wife and son, fight!

In the program, you will see the vegetable field, and you will teach everyone to cook, which is very intimate!

It's sold out today, go watch the live broadcast to see the vegetable field!

The earth actually grows crops, I'm really curious!

The enthusiasm of netizens was high, and after a while, two hot searches came up again.

#地球东八区时间早上8:00, what time did you be? #

#去 "Foodie, Serve" to see the earth's vegetable field! Earth Cuisine! # Seeing

Chu Cheng's content posted on Xingbo, the people in the program group were also very happy.

The program group brought traffic attention to Chu Cheng and made their products a hit. And Chu Cheng is also very good at being a person, and after the product sales got attention, he let the attention of netizens return to the "Foodie, Serve" program.

Win-win.

When Fang Li got off the spaceship, he was told that all their fruits and vegetables had been sold.

Fang Li was a little shocked: ?! Really sold out? Hundreds of thousands of catties.

Chu Cheng nodded and said with a smile: It will be robbed in a minute.

Wow Fang Li was a little stunned, so fast?

Chu Cheng is very confident: because our fruits and vegetables are scarce products and unique.

He glanced at the camera following Fang Li next to him, and knew that Director Zhang must have seen that the audience on the Internet was paying attention to them, so he let the camera follow Fang Li.