End

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(113)

Volume(113)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous chapter: Divided into volumes (112).

At the same time that the seal on the formation stone was lifted, Fang Li input spiritual power into Rong Ming, providing him with spiritual power.

The two are double cultivation partners, they can feel each other's spiritual power, and Fang Li can control the strength of the spiritual power he gives to each other.

The formation stone seal was lifted, and Rong Min immediately began to perform the reduction technique.

He silently recited the magic technique, kept pinching it with both hands, and then entered the spiritual power into the formation stone below, and began to cast the spell little by little according to the steps of the reduction technique.

As he cast spells, the originally calm sea, the waves undulated, and the sea breeze was fierce, blowing up Rong Min and Fang Li's clothes, drumming and drumming.

The two concentrated on casting spells and did not care.

The reduction technique requires a lot of spiritual power, and after half an hour, some people with low cultivation can no longer hold it, many people have beads of sweat on their foreheads, and everyone is gritting their teeth and insisting.

After another ten minutes, someone couldn't hold on, the corners of their mouths were bleeding, and they covered their hearts and stopped.

Later, some people stopped one after another, and as time went on, more and more people in the warship stopped.

Fang Li obviously felt that the spiritual power input had weakened, which he expected, and did not panic.

After another two hours, only Fang Li was injecting spiritual power into Rong Ming.

Fang Li looked at the progress of Xia Rongming and completed two-thirds of the way.

After another two hours, by the last critical moment, Fang Li was already sweating, and he took out a pill and swallowed it.

Seeing this, Qiu Qiu floated to Rong Ming's side and fed him a Hui Yuan Dan.

Hui Yuandan melted in his body, and replenished some vitality for the two in time.

In the end, Fang Li exported all the spiritual power in his body, and the spiritual power on Rong Ming's body soared, his forehead was full of sweat, and his clothes were already soaked.

He bit the tip of his tongue and injected the true dragon bloodline and all the spiritual power on his body into the formation.

The formation below suddenly burst into a dazzling white light, and a huge clock reincarnation diagram appeared in front of Rong Ming.

Seeing this, Qiu Qiu jumped into the center of the clock reincarnation diagram.

The blue glow and white glow flashed cross-flashing, and the minute and hour hands of the clock were quickly reversed

for one minute, and the minute and hour hands of the clock stopped.

The ball and the formation stone sank into the sea together.

Fang Li and Rong Ming's work was completed, Fang Li flew to Rong Ming's side, and the two stared at the sea below without blinking.

After waiting for two minutes, there was no movement on the sea.