106

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(106)

Volume(106)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous chapter: Divided into volumes (105).Next chapter: Divided volumes (107).

On the company's official Star Expo, it was announced two days earlier and began pre-sale.

[Earth Agriculture Development Co., Ltd. V: Dear friends, our latest watermelon planted this year will soon be ripe and marketed! Watermelon juice sweet and crispy, raw to quench thirst, delicious and tempting, really delicious!

Now the pre-sale is open, but remind everyone that the watermelon weighs almost 510 pounds a piece, only sold whole, and it is best to eat it within two days after cutting.

Note: After testing, friends orcs in the period of mental disorder need to eat one pound of pulp, and sub-orcs eat half a kilogram of pulp. Melon skin generally accounts for about 20% of the whole melon 25, melon bowl can be eaten directly, watermelon skin is also therapeutic, after removing the outermost green skin, you can squeeze juice, don't waste it!

Also, pay attention to the friends who buy, it is best to buy with others! Finally, a warm tip: chill it, the taste is better! [Watermelon introduction video]】

I lean! It looks delicious when you watch the video!

Start at 5 pounds! My goodness, I can't afford it!

Find someone to buy it! I have already grabbed a 7-pound or so, and I have found a classmate in the department who is about to come to me for mental disorders, and I have already found 5 people, hahaha!

Working dog, can't find anyone, aaaaah!

Let's grab it first, this is a pre-sale, and you have two days to find someone!

Hahaha, many people in our company group are fighting!

The number of pre-sales was quickly sold out, and there are still many people who want to taste this new variety of watermelon.

Four days later, customers received watermelons.

The topic of #Earth Watermelon# quickly became a hot search, and stayed on the hot search for several days, and many people who ate it wanted to go to Xingbo to howl.

Click on the topic, all with watermelon photos or video content.

Oh, my God! What kind of fairy fruit is this! I declare that watermelon is my favorite fruit in the future! It's so delicious!!

Woo hoo, it's delicious to cry! The six of us huddled together tomorrow to eat the mental disorder period, and felt that the mental disorder period has become a happy day!

Whoops, God this watermelon!

Thumbs up!! The melon is red and juicy, sweet and crunchy, and I've never eaten such delicious fruit! Although the peel does not have much sweetness, it is quite delicious and sweet after juicing.

Made on Earth, forever!

Mr. Fang, I love you!

Ah, ah, how could Brother Fang Li make this fruit, what a big treasure in the world!

I still want to eat! Aaaaa

Although it is expensive, it is delicious! Woo hoo

Fang Li looked at the comments on the Internet and rolled around happily.