56

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(56)

Volume(56)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous chapter: Divided into volumes (55).Next chapter: Separate volumes (57).

Mother Rong heard the voice and came out happily, ouch, Xiao Fangli, Xiao Hao, come into the house quickly, just wait for you.

Grandma Yun. Jing Hao exclaimed obediently.

Hey, let's go, let's go in. Mother Rong pulled the two into the house, and Rong Min behind did not glance at it.

When several people entered the house, Fang Li saw a girl in her twenties sitting on the sofa, and Father Rong sitting on the other sofa.

Grandpa Rong. Fang Li and Jing Hao shouted in unison.

Hey, come and sit over here. Father Rong patted the sofa beside him, Fang Li and Jing Hao went over and sat down, and the two looked at the girl curiously.

The girl was also quite generous, and when she saw the two little guys looking at her, she also looked back and smiled at them.

This is Rachel's sister, Rong's mother introduced them both, and introduced Rachel, Rachel, this is Xiao Li, this is Xiao Hao.

Hello sister. Sister Rachel.

Hey, hello.

Rong Min came in after him, saw the girl on the sofa, was stunned for a moment, and looked at Rong's mother.

Mother Rong pretended not to see it, and turned her head to get fruit for the two children.

Rong Ming:

Marshal Rong, long time no see. When Rachel saw Rong Ming, she smiled and said hello first.

Rong Min nodded, not seen for a long time.

Rong's mother pulled Rong Min over and pressed her on the sofa, and said with a smile: I went shopping today, I happened to meet Rachel, I haven't seen her for a long time, you also know each other, everyone gathers, otherwise you will leave tomorrow, and I don't know when next time.

Rachel smiled and said, "I'm here to disturb."

Yung: No.

Fang Li nibbled on the fruit, looked at Mother Rong, and looked at Rachel, this was clearly a blind date banquet in disguise.

He looked at Rong Ming's expressionless face, smiled and ate the fruit to watch the play.

Rong Min noticed his gaze and looked over, Fang Li smiled at him and blinked.

Rong Ming: Fang Li didn't care about him, turned his head and asked Rachel:

Sister Rachel, do you know Uncle Marshal?

Yes, I am his junior sister and have known him since childhood. Rachel replied.

Wow, childhood sweetheart! Fang Li said.

Mother Rong smiled when she heard this, do you still know your childhood sweetheart?

You know, I met when I was a child and grew up together. Fang Li replied.

Mother Rong smiled and looked at Rong Ming, yes, it was a childhood sweetheart. Suggestive.

Rong Min looked away, didn't want to talk at all, and even began to turn on his light brain and start to deal with things.