68

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(68)

Volume(68)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Divided into volumes (67).Next chapter: Divided volumes (69).

Chu Cheng said with a smile: Director Zhang, our President Fang is very busy every day, and I really can't spare time to act in movies. That good role can only be regretted to be left to others.

Alas, it's a pity. Hearing this, Director Zhang did not force it, but he felt that it was a pity.

A few people walked to the other side of the office building.

As soon as he walked downstairs, the artist director in charge of the guest's itinerary suddenly ran to Director Zhang and said: Director Zhang, the daughter of the queen Lin Yingzhi was diagnosed with an imminent mutation in the morning, and she had to take care of her daughter in the hospital, and she couldn't come.

When Zhang Sen heard this, he was stunned for a moment, and asked in a deep voice: When did it change?

Just today, already in the hospital.

Zhang Sen pondered for a moment and said: No way, the aberration is a big thing. Do you think, what other suitable and available artist can be contacted? Anyone can, go quickly.

Artist Director: Okay.

Wait, sister. Fang Li stopped the artist director.

The artist director and Director Zhang both looked at Fang Li, not knowing what he was going to do.

Fang Li turned his head and asked Chu Cheng, Uncle Chu, I remember that the abnormality was a high fever on the first day, and the abnormality was completed at the same time when the high fever occurred, and then the first mental disorder would appear in the next three days, right?

Chu Cheng nodded: Yes.

Fang Li said to Director Zhang: Director Zhang, if you believe me, let Lin Yinghou bring her daughter to Earth.

This? Director Zhang looked at Chu Cheng, this is a mutation, the child is better in the hospital.

Chu Cheng immediately understood what Fang Li meant, and he said to Director Zhang and the artist director: Director Zhang, you know, one of the most important selling points of our fruit is that it can treat mental disorders, let the child come, then she will not have to endure three days of pain and torture during the disorder period. Moreover, it is also a great topic for the show.

Director Zhang hesitated, pondered for a moment, and he personally dialed Lin Yingzhi's phone.

On the same day, the first hot search on Star Network Star Bo was Lin Yingzhi.

#影后女儿异变, Lin Yingzhi and his wife went to Earth with their daughter#

Netizens were stunned when they saw it, and the comments were full of doubts and doubts.

Under what circumstances, why did the mutation go to Earth? Isn't that the famous Barren Star? To wait to die?

Same doubts! Any idea what's going on? It's not good to stay in the hospital, what else to run around? Daughter's life?

Oh my God, her daughter is only six years old, so pathetic.

Earth? I haven't heard this name in a long time, it's still a noun in elementary school history textbooks.