11

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(11)

Volume(11)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Volumes (10).Next chapter: Volumes (12).

Fang Li giggled and didn't answer.

I have to tell the marshal to go. The soldier was very happy, and after taking the result, he was ready to go to Rong Ming, but was pulled by the doctor.

Wait a minute.

What's up?

The doctor said: There is another problem.

What problem?

Fang Li was also curious: Is there something wrong with my body?

The doctor pulled Fang Li over, turned around, and asked: Your original transformation is a fox, can you turn into a fox?

Fang Li thought for a moment and replied, "No." Not now.

The doctor tangled: This is the strange place, it stands to reason that your mental power is so high, it should be an orc, but you are only a sub-orc now, very strange!

The warrior patted his head, yes, why is that?

Both of them looked at Fang Li curiously.

What can Fang Li say, he can only say: I don't know.

The doctor didn't find anything, so he could only let the soldier take Fang Li away, and then go to check the information himself.

The warrior took Fang Li to an activity room, handed it to another person to watch, and went to find the marshal.

Rong Min was also watching the interrogation in the interrogation control room, where three interrogation rooms were interrogating pirates separately.

After listening to the soldier's report, he raised his eyebrows slightly, S-class? Let me see.

The warrior handed over Fang Li's examination report, yes, his physical data were excellent, and his mental strength was very high.

After reading it, Rong Min suddenly said to the interrogators in the interrogation room: Ask them, what is the origin of the child named Fang Li next to them?

In the interrogation room, the pirates heard Fang Li's name, and their faces were extremely ugly.

Interrogation Room 1: That little rabbit cub, haunted, for a few fruits, he arrested us all and dug the ground for him! Lying groove, Lao Tzu, I dug the ground for the first time in my life! What fruit? Not just the fruit of the two fields outside.

Interrogation Room 2: That little brat? How do I know where he came from?! What the? Don't slander us, we didn't arrest him, he was there when we got here.

Interrogation Room 3 is Harayama, and only he tells relatively completely about his encounter with Fang Li and what happened to them afterwards.

I really picked a few of his fruits, and he wounded me and my companions, and collected our guns and flying machines. Later, they captured all of us, lost the spaceship, and sealed our powers. However, his fruit was very miraculous and could relieve mental disorders, and after my boss and I ate the fruit, our heads were less sore, and it was more effective than the medicine of First Pharmaceutical.

After listening to the confessions of several people, the people in the central control room were stunned.

The amount of information received at once was too much, and Rong Min was also stunned.