39

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(39)

Volume(39)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Divided into volumes (38).Next chapter: Divided into volumes (40).

Today is also the day of Jing Hao's first day of class, and after arranging for the uncles to start work, Fang Li specially took half an hour off with Chu Cheng first, just to see how Jing Hao was in class.

The video is turned on, and the stereoscopic image of the teacher appears in front.

The teacher is a female teacher in her thirties, surnamed Lin, who is a special teacher with very rich experience in primary school teaching.

Seeing the two children on the opposite side, Teacher Lin was not surprised, and only asked: Jing Hao, is your brother listening together? What grade is he in?

Jing Hao looked at Fang Li on the side and replied, "He is accompanying me."

Fang Li said: "Teacher Lin, you just need to teach my brother, don't worry about me." I'm just here to accompany him, to be his tablemate, we all want to experience the feeling of being at the same table, and I'll have to go to my own class later.

Teacher Lin was amused by him, and Jing Hao also smiled shyly, feeling that the teacher-student relationship was a little closer.

Jing Hao had been in the second grade for half a semester before, and Teacher Lin first gave him a touch and decided to start learning from the second grade.

Fang Li saw that Mr. Lin's class was good and people were patient, so he finally felt at ease, and then went to his own management class.

The next day, the building materials purchased in the cooperation units of the military department arrived, and the construction of the water tower could begin.

This water tower is mainly built with sprinkler equipment, which is also convenient for Fang Li to release water, and after construction, it can cover the irrigation needs of hundreds of acres of surrounding land.

Because the military department had not started construction so quickly, Rong Ming left people from the engineering regiment to help build.

Fang Li did not understand this aspect, all relying on the commander of the engineering regiment to help control, Fang Li only needed to tell the regiment commander the demand, and the regiment commander said how to build.

Qin Xingyu looked at the construction site and asked Fang Li puzzled, didn't you say that you want to plant rice to divert groundwater?

Fang Li nodded, yes, but this water tower also needs it.

Tomatoes and sweet potatoes are to be supplied to the military department, and they need spiritual energy, and they must be irrigated by mixing water in the space with the spiritual nutrient solution he developed.

And rice, the water demand is huge, he wants to plant the ordinary version, so that everyone here can eat the staple food of rice first.

He was really not used to the staple food on their side, it was too rough.

When I sell another batch of tomatoes, I can buy equipment for groundwater diversion, and I can buy another cultivator. Fang Li said.

Qin Xingyu knew that the water that Fang Li conjured out of thin air was different from the water in their spaceship.