110

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(110)

Volume(110)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous chapter: Divided into volumes (109).Next chapter: Volumes (111).

This kind of thing can often be seen in the park, and many people will take photos with their original animal shape, which is also an interesting attraction of the earth's wildlife world.

Fortunately, all the animals stay in the enchantment, they can't get out, and people outside can't get in, there will be no dangerous incidents, and the park is not prohibited.

They looked all the way and saw a lot of birds that they had never seen before, no, it should be said that in this zoo, except for the orcs sub-orc beasts, they did not know the animals, they were all native species of the earth.

Ding Leyu asked curiously: Brother Xiao Hao, I have always had a question, how did these animals, as well as plants, come from?

This should be what the whole empire wants to know.

Jing Hao knew, but he wouldn't tell them, only said: These are my brother, Fang Li, he has a very special ability, can restore the earth's animals and plants.

Externally, they all explain it this way.

Ding Leyu's eyes widened in surprise, this power is too good!

Little Bell has heard it before, yes, Brother Xiao Li is very powerful!

They saw birds, they saw golden monkeys, gorillas, alpacas, elephant houses, tiger parks, and

so on, and then they came to the panda house.

Aaaa When Little Bell saw the giant panda, he screamed and rushed over.

There are the most people here, and everyone is constantly taking pictures through the fence.

In a forest, four or five giant pandas are playing outside.

There are two baby pandas fighting, you pounce on me, I pounce on you, and finally the mother panda pushes with a big palm and pushes the two babies around.

They are round and cute, which amuses many tourists.

There are also two sitting on the ground and nibbling on bamboo, one bite on the left and one bite on the right, clicking and clicking, and eating a piece of tender bamboo shoots in a few clicks.

They stayed here for a long time, and finally went inside to see the newborn giant panda cubs.

Our wildlife world is not only a zoo, but also a breeding base. Many of the animals that are bred will eventually be released back into the mountains and forests. Jing Hao explained.

A teenage child next to him heard this, raised his hand and said: I know that Uncle Fang Li and zoologists also released a batch of elk in the swamps on both sides of the middle and lower reaches of the Yangtze River.

Yes, kid, you're amazing! Jing Hao applauded the children and said, our earth has greened most of the area, the environment is getting better, and we are releasing animals back into nature in accordance with the laws of the natural food chain.

The child asked again: Brother, will you be able to see a lot of animals in the mountains after that?

Jing Hao replied: Yes, but in the future, the mountain will become very dangerous, there are many fierce beasts, and you can't enter the old forest of Senshan casually.