105

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(105)

Volume(105)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Divided Volumes (104).Next chapter: Divided into volumes (106).

Because their clan only has Rong Ming, an orc, before Rong Min was born, they were all sub-orcs, and if they wanted not to be bullied, they had to practice hard.

Moreover, the people in the tribe are relatively united, the enterprises in the tribe are also developing very prosperously, and the tribe is very rich.

Later, Rong Ming appeared, and the momentum in their clan has now reached the greatest.

The relatives at home had all left after dinner, and the house was quiet again.

At night, Rong Min leaned on the bed to read the information, Fang Li pillowed on Rong Min's stomach, and said: "I checked your cousin's child today."

Well, how, there is a problem? Rong Min moved away from the light screen to look at Fang Li and asked with some worry.

No, I mean, do you want to transfer your clan's training camp to Earth?

Rong Min raised his eyebrows, looking at Fang Li, why did he suddenly ask like this?

Fang Li looked sideways at him, there are too few people in your clan, I heard that the number of the bird clan is a hundred times that of you.

Well, there are still many sub-races in the bird clan.

You see, the people we are training now are all from the military department, most of them are from other races, and there are very few people from the dragon race.

Fang Li said seriously, I think we must also cultivate them, and it must be early. The military department will not always be yours, the fighters have their own ethnic group after retirement. In addition to the military headquarters, our own rear must have a strong backing force.

Rong Ming stroked Fang Li's back, looking at Fang Li with both eyes, his expression was a little complicated, aren't you afraid?

Afraid of what? Fang Li looked at Rong Ming, but Rong Min did not speak.

Fang Li thought for a while and said, after we get married, won't I also belong to the dragon clan? Moreover, Xiao Hao and I have no other relatives, and you are our closest person.

Well, the Dragons welcome you. Rong Min said.

After Rong Ming cultivated, of course, he also thought about cultivating the strength of the dragon clan, but he never mentioned it considering Fang Li.

Now that Fang Li mentioned it, knowing that he was thinking this idea, Rong Min had no worries.

I will convene a meeting of clan elders tomorrow to discuss.

Well, Fang Li happily opened their development map, pointed to the east of the living area and said, this is originally the city, if the clan elders unanimously pass, we can build a training camp here and build a community.

After a pause, Fang Li said again: When the earth's environment is restored, the aura will slowly recover, and it is actually better to let your people move over when the time comes.

The patriarch said: Well, it can be considered.

Fang Li smiled and said again: "You say, what if I leave the retired soldiers to build a sect in the future?" Then they will all become my power. What I have worked so hard to cultivate, I am reluctant to give to other races. And in addition to the earth, other planets are not suitable for their cultivation.