23

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(23)

Volume(23)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Divided into volumes (22).Next chapter: Divided volumes (24).

OK. The eldest grandfather has already aroused a strong interest in what he said, and even if he doesn't say it, he will check it.

After talking to his grandfather on the phone, Rong Min searched the database of the Imperial Library again and ordered some related books.

But the history of the ancient earth is too long, the time is also long, after the catastrophe, there is too little information left, most of it is based on the memory of others, and the accuracy is also discounted.

Buckle buckle.

There was a knock on the office door.

In.

The door opened, revealing a small head behind the door, topped with a messy hair.

Uncle Marshal, which room is Brother Xiao Hao in? Fang Li pulled the door frame and asked.

Rong Min saw that he woke up, looked at the time, slept for about an hour and a half, you woke up, he was in the room next to you, on the right hand side.

Oh, okay, I'll look for him.

Fang Li walked to the next door and knocked on the door, Brother Xiaohao, are you awake?

The door opened quickly, and Jing Hao saw Fang Li and said happily: "Wake up."

He had actually woken up a long time ago, but he was not familiar with this place, and he did not dare to go out, for fear of causing trouble to others.

Fang Li took Jing Hao's hand and said, "Let's go eat, I'm starving, are you hungry?"

Well. He was awakened by hunger.

While walking, Fang Li introduced to Jing Hao, this is my room, right next door to you, and then this is the marshal's uncle's room, this is Xia Yang's brother, there is a lounge here here, and then the dining room in front.

After entering the restaurant, Fang Li pulled Jing Hao straight to the kitchen and shouted: Uncle Li!

Uncle Li, the head chef, was still busy, saw two little guys come in, and said: "Little Fangli, are you awake?" This is Jing Hao, right? I left you a meal, go out and sit, and I'll bring it to you.

Waiting for Uncle Li, Fang Li felt out a few eggs and put them in the basket, and said, Uncle Li, you help us steam this.

What kind of egg is this?

This is an egg, just mix it evenly and put some salt, then put as much water as egg liquid, steam for ten minutes, put a little oil on top and spread it.

Okay, you guys go outside and wait.

The two went out, found a table near the restaurant, sat in rows, and waited for the meal while eating fruit.

Xia Yang walked in, you two are here, I just happened to be looking for you.

Brother Xia Yang, what's going on? Fang Li asked.

Xia Yang pushed him a website, and you two came to pick out some clothes.

Fang Li's eyes lit up, and he immediately clicked on it and asked, "Is it to buy clothes for Xiao Hao's brother?"