75

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(75)

Volume(75)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Divided into volumes (74).Next chapter: Divided volumes (76).

Eating is eating in the staff cafeteria, Qianrou finished eating and sat next to Fang Li.

Unwillingly, she found an opportunity to talk to him and leaned close to him.

Fang Li glanced at this young lady and moved to the side a little.

Lin Ying sat at a table behind them, saw it, and said a few words in the ear of the little bell.

Little Bell ran to Fang Li's side and pulled his clothes, brother.

Fang Li turned his head and saw the little bell, hey, the little bell, what's wrong?

The little bell beckoned to him, Fang Li leaned down, and the little bell whispered in his ear: Mother said, the sister next to you has been inquiring about your affairs, her life style is not very good, she likes to stir up scandals, tell you to know, you sit together to eat may be in the headlines.

Fang Li was stunned when he heard this, then smiled, and also said in the ear of the little bell: You tell your mother, I know, help me thank her.

The little bell asked loudly again: Brother, I want to sit with you, can I sit with you?

Fang Li turned his head to glance at Lin Yinghou, and Lin Yinghou nodded.

Fang Li replied: "Okay, don't serve the plate, I'll go and sit with you." Xiao Hao, come, introduce Teacher Lin to you.

The two went to sit at a table with Little Bell with the plate, Qianrou looked back and pursed her lips, but now that it was live broadcasting, she couldn't do anything anymore.

In the military canteen, Xia Yang watched Qian Rou in the live broadcast lean towards Fang Li, and was surprised: My God, is Xiao Fang Li going to take peach blossom luck?

Xiao Hei was also watching, he smiled and said: Qianrou looks quite good. Xiao Fang Li is also 20, it's time to fall in love.

Rong Min frowned, opened the light brain to find the live broadcast room, and just saw Qianrou talking to Fang Li, gentle as water, Fang Li also smiled.

Yung Ming:

He turned off the live broadcast and left with his dinner plate.

Xia Yang looked up in confusion, Marshal, have you finished eating?

Well.

Xia Yang muttered, didn't you just sit down for two or three minutes, so fast today?

Fang Li went to find Rong Min after lunch, and Rong Min was cultivating in the room.

Marshal Uncle

Fang Li went in, saw that he was cultivating, quickly shut up, originally wanted to leave quietly, who knew that Rong Min opened his eyes and looked at him, how?

You didn't practice? Fang Li went in and sat on the edge of his bed, Uncle Marshal, can you help me check Qianrou. It is a guest of the program group and an actor.

Rong Min looked at him for a while without speaking, looking thoughtful.

Fang Li wondered: What's wrong?