79

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(79)

Volume(79)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous chapter: Divided into volumes (78).Next chapter: Volumes (80).

Fang Li nodded to his heart, only I was alone.

Rong Ming's breathing stopped.

He hugged the person in his arms and locked it tightly, well, I swear, I will always be just you.

Fang Li wrapped his hands around Rong Ming's waist, rested his chin on Rong Ming's shoulders, narrowed his eyes slightly in comfort, and asked: Am I asking too much and too greedy?

No, I like it. Rong said.

The two of them pressed their chests to their chests, and each could feel the other's heart stirring warmly, and they said the excitement at this time.

A thick and subtle emotion crashed into the hearts of the two, full of a wonderful taste called love.

In the sky, I don't know when an aurora appeared, and the yellow-green light band below was bright and dazzling, and there was a layer of pink floating on it, very light and thin, like a ribbon, marking a gorgeous scene on the horizon.

Ah, Uncle Marshal, look over there, there is an aurora! Fang Li patted Rong Ming's back and reminded him to look.

Rong Min let go of the person in his arms slightly, turned sideways and hugged him to look at it together.

It's so beautiful. Fang Li sighed.

Well, don't you often come over and see it?

Today is especially beautiful.

Well, you're right.

Chapter 63: Learning to Break Out After

watching the aurora, the two rushed back by spaceship overnight.

Back in the spaceship room, Fang Li climbed into bed, casually laid an enchantment, and said: Uncle Marshal, if you have something in the future, just say it, don't let me guess.

Well. Rong Ming answered, took off his shoes and sat down cross-legged on the bed, and asked him again, How did you tell me how Chu Cheng opened you up?

Ah, hahaha, that, Uncle Chu just analyzed it for me. Fang Li snorted, and reminded Rong Ming, you can't go to Uncle Chu to trouble, it's a bet I said, it has nothing to do with Uncle Chu.

Rong Min snorted coldly, and learned badly.

Fang Li blinked, are you saying that Uncle Chu learned badly with me?

Rong Min grabbed him by the wrist and pulled the person over, and slapped him on the butt, cunning little fox.

Fang Li didn't care, he smiled and simply pounced on him, sat on his lap, and said unconvinced: Who let you force me first, and said that you won't bask in the moon with me, I'm sad.

Speaking of this, Rong Min is still a little weak-hearted, he hugged Fang Li's waist and patted it soothingly, my fault, I won't force you in the future.

Okay, this time I will forgive you generously. Fang Li wrapped his arms around Rong Ming's neck.

Well, thank you for your generosity.

The two looked at each other and couldn't help but laugh together.

Laughing and laughing, the eyes of the two were sticky and entangled, Rong Ming's hand reached the back of Fang Li's head and pressed down slightly, a movement hinted, and the two kissed again.