92

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(92)

Volume(92)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Divided into volumes (91).Next chapter: Divided into volumes (93).

After the two discussed, Fang Li went back to look at Jing Hao, and saw that he had finished his homework and started cultivating, and did not disturb him, sitting in the living room and writing down the mountain and forest greening standards and acceptance standards.

Accidentally, it was almost eleven o'clock, and Rong Min couldn't wait for someone for a long time, so he came over.

Not done yet? Rong Min came in and saw him writing in the living room and asked.

Fang Li saw him coming, looked at the time, ah, it's already eleven, I'll be fine soon.

He glanced at Rong Ming, Uncle Marshal, sleep here tonight, right?

Good. Rong Min came over and sat next to him, what was he writing?

Mountain greening standards and acceptance criteria. Fang Li stopped and told him the plan he discussed with Chu Cheng, Uncle Marshal, what do you think?

Rong Min nodded: Very good.

I also feel good. In the future, when fruit trees are promoted, the mountains suitable for planting fruit trees will be contracted out, and they will be greened and profitable, killing two birds with one stone. Fang Li shook his head happily, turned his head and wrote again, you go to the bath first.

Rong Min clicked on the light brain, brought up a document, and gave you something.

What the? Fang Li asked curiously, turning around and seeing Rong Min sending a document to himself.

What is it? Fang Li opened it and saw that it was an enterprise acquisition contract, Hongyuan Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd.?

Fang Li looked at Rong Min suspiciously.

Rong Min explained: Now the soil processor cannot be produced, this company can produce.

Now both their own planting and contracting areas, as well as the greening of the Yangtze River, need soil processors. And until the whole earth is greened, this machine is needed.

Previously, all their machinery and equipment were produced by a military-industrial cooperative enterprise, but that military-industrial enterprise had many other businesses and limited production capacity.

Fang Li asked with wide eyes and surprise, he looked at the size of this company, it was still a rather large machinery manufacturing company.

Rong Min nodded: Yes, they can produce it with a little modification of the production line. Other transplanters, seeders and harvesters can also be produced on separate lines. In the future, when the soil processor is not needed, something else can be produced.

Now they are very short of mechanical equipment, this company is specially bought to develop the earth, specializing in the production of machinery and equipment suitable for the earth plantation industry.

Fang Li swooped over and hugged Rong Ming, excitedly saying, "Uncle Marshal, you're the best!" Love you to death!

Rong Min caught the person who pounced, this time without using his hands, he fell on the sofa, and the two hugged together.