96

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(96)

Volume(96)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous chapter: Divided into volumes (95).Next chapter: Separate volumes (97).

Chu Cheng nodded: Okay, let's go.

Fang Li turned back to Rachel and said: "Sister Rachel, we will have dinner together at noon, and I will take you around in the afternoon."

Rachel also saw that he was upset, and said, "Okay, you are busy, don't worry about us."

Fang Li didn't say goodbye to Luo Zhanpeng and went out directly.

Luo Zhanpeng:

Several people are acquaintances, and when they can't see anyone, Rachel kicked his brother hard, you see the good things you did, Xiao Fang Li is not happy.

Luo Zhanpeng touched his nose, he just thought of dead face paralysis is uncomfortable, especially Fang Li is still paralyzed with dead face, he is even more uncomfortable. But Rachel's words cannot be refuted, otherwise it is herself who suffers.

Fang Li went out of the office building and went to the back mountain to take a look, his family's villa building had been built to the top and had taken shape.

Next to it, he also built a large training room, specially for Jing Hao's training, which has also been built, just waiting for decoration.

Xiao Li, you're here. Liu Haipeng, a military planner, just came over to check the progress of the project, saw him, and quickly came over and told him that the roof could be covered today.

Uncle Liu, you are also here, I am looking for you, when can I live here? Fang Li asked.

Liu Haipeng: It's been more than a month.

Fang Li's eyes lit up, that is, you can live in October?

If there is anything else that makes Fang Li happy in Interstellar, it is that the building materials and decoration materials here are truly pollution-free, as long as they are well decorated and ventilated for two days, they can live.

Yes, it was about the same time.

Fang Li looked at the house, his eyes full of expectation.

Liu Haipeng saw him so happy and said with a smile: "It's soon." By the way, the new planting area drawings, sent to you, you see.

Fang Li returned to his senses and said: "I just want to talk to you about this, the mountainous area over there, the area of the flat land is not so large, but there are many gently sloping mountains, and the machinery is not convenient to go up and operate." I checked the information again, and it needs to be changed there, it can be planned as a tea garden, and there is a special tea that can be planted over there The

two chatted while walking towards the military office building.

When they arrived at the office building, the two also finished chatting about what they should have talked about, and Fang Li simply went to Rong Ming's office.

Rong Li was holding a video conference, so Fang Li waited outside the door and chatted with Xia Yang for a while.

Rong Min has to inspect the border once a year, and this year's arrangement will start after three days, and go out for at least half a month.