64

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(64)

Volume(64)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Divided into volumes (63).Next chapter: Divided into volumes (65).

Fang Li thought about it and agreed, okay.

Chu Cheng: Then I'll go over when I'm done dealing with things here.

Good.

Hung up the phone, Fang Li jumped up sharply, hahaha, I have a general manager!

Brother Xia Yang, I have a general manager! He rushed over and hugged Xia Yang, let go in a second, and pounced on Rong Ming.

Uncle Marshal, there is a general manager!

He hugged Rong Ming's neck and shook it hard, causing Rong Ming's head to hurt.

When will this excitement like to hold people's problems?

*

The author has something to say:

You won't think so later.

Chapter 53: Disinfection In the

next month, Fang Li recruited another 102 people in two batches, and the company already had 170 people, and the dormitory building gradually filled half of the building, and gradually became lively.

On the day Chu Cheng arrived, Fang Li specially rushed back a day early to pick him up.

At the reception dinner, everyone gathered in the cafeteria on the first floor, where twenty custom-made traditional round tables were unfolded, and the tables were already filled with fragrant dishes.

Everyone sits around a table, and one table is a production team, led by the captain. Xiao Hei was also invited to participate.

The 100 or so people were new to the company, and they were all new to the company, especially looking at the many dishes on the table that they had never seen before.

Well, you see what's in that tomato, and you don't seem to have seen it. One asked.

I don't know, listening to the people in our village, the owner is very magical, there are many ancient earth things that have never been seen, and they are all very delicious. These should be the ones that have not been seen.

The captain who had already seen it introduced them: it was a beef brisket stew with tomatoes, very, very delicious! You'll know when you eat it. And that, called braised pork, one word, fragrant! Like the tomatoes grown outside, these are not available outside, only the boss has, you know, these are very precious things, there are delicacies that money can't buy outside. Let's enjoy it.

Everyone looked at the stewed beef brisket with tomatoes and simmered with soft tomatoes, and looked at the braised pork with a bright red color, as well as other deliciousness, and they couldn't help but swallow their saliva when they smelled the aroma.

The boss came. The captain reminded everyone to quickly take their eyes off the meat and look ahead.

Fang Li brought Rong Ming, Chu Cheng, and Professor Hu in together and sat on the main seat in front.

The boss looks better than the stars.

But no, it's much better than the stars my girlfriend chases.

Fang Li stood up with a glass of strawberry juice, faced everyone, and said: "Dear uncles and aunts, brothers and sisters, today we are mainly holding a welcome party, the first is to welcome the new employees who have recently joined, welcome everyone to the earth, join us."