35

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(35)

Volume(35)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Divided into volumes (34).Next chapter: Divided into volumes (36).

Xiao Yabeast seemed satisfied, ran quickly again, and turned back and said: Brother, you have to be happy, bask in the sun more.

Wen Zhixian was stunned for a moment, and watched the figure of the little Asian beast run farther and farther, and ran to the ground over there.

He withdrew his gaze and asked the students around him, do I look unhappy?

The student replied: No, you look lonely.

Wen Zhixian:

Just that little kid, he has no mental activity. Wen Zhixian suddenly said.

The student was a little surprised, looked back at the small figure, and I heard that it was a small child who made this bracelet.

Wen Zhixian looked at the small figure thoughtfully.

The two continued to walk forward, to the front of the main ship, standing at the bottom of the stairs, Wen Zhixian stopped again.

He looked up at the warship, took a deep breath, and exhaled it slowly, before stepping up.

There were very few people left on the warship, and Wen Zhixian saw Xia Yang in the hall, and he was talking to someone.

Wen Zhixian shouted: Adjutant Xia.

Xia Yang turned around, saw Wen Zhixian, walked over, Dr. Wen, you have arrived. The marshal is in the office, please follow me.

Wen Zhixian followed behind him, inevitably hearing Xia Yang's words in his heart.

Do you want to find an excuse to go to Xiao Fangli's side for lunch at noon today? What excuses are you looking for? Will he scold if you go with the marshal? Or is it an excuse to go to Chu Cheng? Alas, after Xiao Fang Li went back, the food was not fragrant

Wen Zhixian:

He followed behind with his eyes downcast, and he was very curious in his heart.

Who is Xiao Fang Li? Who is Chu Cheng again? Adjutant Xia's previous mental activity when he saw me was self-hypnosis, I didn't think about anything, I didn't think about anything, and now I think about eating.

A knock on the door interrupted Wen Zhixian's thoughts, and he immediately raised his head.

Marshal, Dr. Wen has arrived.

In.

The moment he heard Rong Ming's voice, Wen Zhixian's skin tightened, and his fingers unconsciously pinched the corners of his clothes.

Xia Yang opened the door, heard Zhixian, took a deep breath, and then walked in calmly.

Rong Min was dealing with official business, and when Wen Zhixian saw him, he quickly lowered his eyes, led the students to the desk, and saluted.

Marshal.

Well. Sit.

Wen Zhixian sat down, his eyes were on a small knack in front of Rong Ming's desk, and he didn't dare to raise his eyes to look at Rong Ming.

He didn't know why, every time he saw Rong Ming, he felt that he was under great pressure, so that he couldn't lift his head, making him just want to kneel on the ground and bow down.