91

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(91)

Volume(91)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Separate volumes (90).Next chapter: Divided volumes (92).

Fang Li looked at him and asked, "Is it your company?"

Be. I'm so sorry.

Fang Li asked again: Which company are you?

It's not a company, there is no company, my name is Lin Zhenhu, we are a small farm, I am the owner of the farm. The middle-aged man replied.

Fang Li and Chu Cheng looked at each other, and this farm happened to be on the list of inquiring about vegetable and fruit cultivation methods provided by Li Wei.

Fang Li asked: Which planet?

Lin Zhenhu replied: T18 planet.

Who are these two?

It was the workers I brought in to help cultivate the land.

Chu Cheng said: Revitalize the farm forest always, right? I remember you chartered 200 acres of land.

Lin Zhenhu nodded: Yes.

You go next door and wait for a while, we have something to ask these two.

Lin Zhenhu looked at the two, and then looked at the soldiers with guns and live ammunition next to him, turned around and glared at the two, give me a good and honest explanation, otherwise I won't pick your skin!

Then he turned to Fang Li and Chu Cheng and said: President Fang, President Chu, this is all done by these two bastards, it has nothing to do with our farm, when I go back and fire them immediately, you see?

Chu Cheng glanced at him and went out first.

Lin Zhenhu saw that Chu Cheng did not express his position, and cursed at the two people again, and then followed a soldier to the next door.

Fang Li dragged a chair and snapped it in front of the two, the two were startled, raised their eyes and glanced up, just in time to see Fang Li coming over and sitting in front of them.

Fang Li put his legs on his legs, hugged his hands to his chest, and said, "Say, what do you want to steal our fruit?"

The two looked at each other and did not answer.

Xiao Hei used to kick each person, didn't have a long mouth?! Can't answer?!

The two looked at the gun in the soldier's hand, and they were both a little longing.

The man on the left whispered: Sell.

Oh? Is it really for sale? You have to think clearly before you answer. Fang Li said.

The man nodded and said eagerly: It's really for sale. Your fruits and vegetables are so expensive, we thought, we want to steal some back and sell them, all worth our wages for months.

Another person also nodded: yes, we can't buy it outside, so we want to take some out.

Is it? Fang Li looked at the two and smiled, his right hand suddenly raised, and there was an instant extra small bottle in his hand, giving them a drink.

Xiao Hei immediately took it and unscrewed the cap.

The two looked at the bottle, not knowing what was inside, but everyone who had the brain knew that it was definitely not a good thing.