12

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(12)

Volume(12)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Divided into volumes (11).Next chapter: Separate volumes (13).

Is it some kind of spatial power? Can you store food?

Oh, take it, orcs should eat four should be about the same, sub-orcs eat two to see the effect. Fang Li said.

Rong Ming returned to his senses, took a deep look at Fang Li, picked up a fruit and sniffed it, there was a clear fragrance.

Are you going with me?

Fang Li doesn't care, yes.

Rong Min picked up the fruit, and the two went straight to the isolation area on the next floor of the warship.

Hearing that they were going to test the efficacy of the fruit, adjutant Xia Yang and the commander of the assault regiment also followed, followed by a few curious fighters.

Your isolation room is much better than the pirates' soundproofing.

Fang Li walked outside the quarantine area, only hearing a faint roar, which was not at all terrifyingly loud like the pirate leader Meng Wei.

Yung: Hmm. Please don't compare us to pirates.

Fang Li:

Rong Min checked a few fruits with an instrument at the door of the isolation room to confirm that they were not poisonous and edible, and then asked people to open the door outside the isolation area and try the orcs first.

The warrior in charge of the quarantine area took them to an orc isolation room, and Rong Min handed him four tomatoes to eat, two first.

The warrior went in with the fruit, and there was a door inside, and he put the fruit in through the small window where he was eating, and called the warrior to come and eat it.

Each compartment has a screen inside to see what's going on inside.

Rong Ming, Xia Yang, and the commander of the assault regiment all stared closely at the screen in front of them.

The orc had turned into a black panther, just like when Fang Li saw Meng Wei, the black panther's claws were grinding and bleeding, and he kept hitting the wall and roaring.

It was so painful that you couldn't hear the warriors outside calling it. The warrior had no choice but to throw the fruit at the panther.

Then they saw that the panther that was hitting the wall suddenly stopped, his nose kept sniffing, and after finding the tomato, he ate it without the slightest hesitation.

After eating two in a row, the panther walked to the door, Xiaojin, what is this?

Seeing that it spoke, the warrior named Xiaojin asked excitedly: Are you better? Do you still have a headache?

Black Panther: Better, is there any more?

Yes, there is. Xiaojin put the other two into it.

After the panther finished eating, he changed back to human form, he shook his head and asked: What the hell is this? My head doesn't hurt much.

Several people watching the surveillance video outside were already excited.

Xia Yang: My God, it really works!