45

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(45)

Volume(45)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous chapter: Divided into volumes (44).Next chapter: Divided volumes (46).

Chu Cheng said with a smile: "It doesn't take so much."

Fang Li waved his little hand, it's okay, you can give it to your family, you can also give it away.

Chu Cheng did not refuse, after all, no one wants to have a headache every month, then I thank you in advance. This is a big gift, and now money can't buy it outside.

Farewell to Chu Cheng, Fang Li and Chu Xinxue came to the sweet potato field, the uncles and soldiers were harvesting sweet potatoes, and Professor Xie and Qin Xingyu also came over.

But Fang Li was shocked when he saw them.

They all squatted on the ground, pulling the soil little by little with hoes, and their careful posture was like harvesting the best ginseng.

Uncles, brothers, what are you doing? Why don't you dig hard?

An uncle pointed to a pile of sweet potatoes dug up and said: You can't dig hard, you see, it's all broken, it's a pity.

A little bit doesn't matter, just dig a little on the side. Fang Li said.

A warrior shook his head: No, there are also on this side, and there are small ones in the ditch between these lines.

Fang Li: But you guys are too careful.

Fang Li sighed and turned his head to see that Chu Xinxue was also holding a small hoe and starting to pick up the soil.

Fang Li: Okay, there are many people anyway.

Fortunately, there were many people, and the sweet potatoes in this land were collected in the morning.

It's really clean.

After starting to collect it, they dug all the rows again, and they didn't let go of the ditch, and dug out some small sweet potato boys.

You look at Xiao Fangli, so much more dug, fortunately, otherwise it was wasted.

Fang Li:

Fang Li can only thank them for what he can say.

He gave Uncle Li all the small sweet potato cubs and some broken sweet potatoes dug up in the back, let him steam them for everyone to eat, and then got all the other good ones to the warship and weighed them immediately.

Because the spiritual power contained in sweet potatoes is similar to tomatoes, the unit price Fang Li also fixed 1,000 star coins.

This is a little better preserved than tomatoes, and the buyer's brother is very happy, and he also asked: Doesn't it mean that there is still a half-cut? Sold it together, right?

Fang Li shook his head, not much, and half of it is easy to break, I gave it to Uncle Li.

Sweet potatoes have more than 1,100 catties, and the company's account has received more than 1.1 million.

Going back, Fang Li sent the electronic document to Chu Xinxue.

Sister Xinxue, it is estimated that the tomatoes in that land will be ripped off in half a month to about 20 days, and there may be 3 million more in the account. But for the next two months, we will only have to sell the saplings to the military department to make money, and there will not be a lot of money there, so we will not receive the new tomatoes until two months later. I have to recruit people and buy machinery next, you help me see, how many people can I recruit to buy how many machinery with this money?