109

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(109)

Volume(109)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous chapter: Divided into volumes (108).Next chapter: Divided into volumes (110).

Qiu Qiu: Yes, now the recovery is a little faster.

A thought flashed in Fang Li's mind, and he pressed it down again, today's wedding, it is not suitable to say this.

He smiled and said: Qiuqiu, go, let's go out.

A dragon and a fox and a ball out of space, the ball floated beside Fang Li, and many people floated above his head and accompanied him all the time.

At about the same time, the announcement sounded outside, inviting the guests to take their places, and everyone came from all directions to the backyard to watch the ceremony.

The famous host Ding Kai was invited to take the live broadcast equipment to live broadcast today, and took everyone to visit various places before.

As soon as the ceremony began, he stood at the entrance of the venue to broadcast live to everyone, explaining the guests to everyone from time to time.

The audience saw the guests, and the barrage was lively.

I have seen several high-ranking officials at the ministerial level!

Wow, these are people who are often seen in the news.

Lin Ying's house is also here, and the little bell is getting more and more beautiful.

The garden I just saw is so beautiful, so many flowers that I have never seen before! The flowers of the earth are so beautiful!

I pay more attention to the dishes in the various cafeterias! Suck ~ can't stop saliva!

Wow, look, that's His Majesty the Emperor!

His Majesty the Emperor and the Grand Prince were present!

What a high standard wedding! Worthy of the marshal's wedding!

The start begins, the host is on stage!

Song Zhengchang, the host of T5 Planet TV, was invited to be the wedding host.

After he finished his opening remarks, he immediately said with a full breath: "The groom Rong Min and the groom Fang Li are invited to enter!"

The wedding march sounded, and the little bell and Rong Xuanrui dressed up as little princesses and little princes, laughing and scattering petals in front.

Fang Li and Rong Min did not let their parents lead, the two held hands, walked on the red carpet together and walked to the stage together in the romantic wedding march and the applause of relatives and friends.

Behind the two, each followed by five best men, all handsome young men, Jing Hao, Wen Zhixian, Duan Xun, Qin Xingyu, Xiaohei, Xia Yang they were all among them.

The host followed the process step by step, and parents, witnesses, relatives and friends representatives went up to send blessings.

Finally, the two read their wedding vows in front of all their relatives and friends, put on each other's wedding rings, and kissed each other

in everyone's blessing Barrage

Woo-woo, so touched ~ I also want to get married.

Marshal Rong is so handsome! Mr. Fang is also so handsome!