6

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(6)

Volume(6)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Volume (5).Next chapter: Divided into volumes (7).

He checked the ship, leaving only the one in the isolation room.

Fang Li:

It turns out that it is also a pirate?! How to shut up your own people? Infighting?

No matter, tie it up.

He returned to the isolation room, opened the isolation room with someone else's electronic card, and tied the man who hit the wall and knocked him unconscious and threw it on the flying boat.

After everything, he smiled and received the entire spaceship into the space.

What a rewarding day it was.

When he returned to his house, he threw the 20 people one by one in front of them in Harasan.

The four people of Harayama looked terrified: !!

This evil little bunny!

They actually tied up all the brothers on their spaceship!

Even the boss is no exception!

And none of the brothers can move, I don't know if they are dead or alive The

little rabbit cub smiled and said to the four of them: How about it, I am good to you, I am afraid that you are lonely, I have brought all of you to accompany you.

Fang Li saw that Yuan Shan whined and wanted to speak, and unleashed the forbidden spell for him, what do you want to say?

Hara Shan broke his mouth and cursed: Little rabbit cub, you fuck, what the hell do you want to do!

Fang Li stood on the flying boat, carrying his small hands on his back, flicking his tail, and said: "I heard that you are notorious, I think you need to work to reform and reshape your life."

Chapter 6: Can Earth Still Be Bought and Sold?!

The brothers of the whole ship were actually arrested, and looking at them who didn't know whether they were dead or alive, Harayama felt extremely guilty in his heart, and his voice trembled.

Are he, them, still alive?

Gu Xin and several of them who were forbidden also pricked up their ears and listened.

Fang Li stepped off the flying boat and said: "Alive, just pass out, don't be afraid, I'm not a pirate, I don't kill people."

Harayama: Really?

Of course.

Hara Shan breathed a sigh of relief, it was good to be alive, and he said again: The radiation here is so strong, you put protective clothing on them.

Fang Li glanced at him, do you want me to release you next?

Harayama grinned pleasantly: Of course it would be best to put it.

Dream!

Harashan:

However, Fang Li walked up to Harashan, if you can answer me some questions, I can shield them from radiation.

It's all already like this, Harayama just wants to make the brothers feel better, you ask.

Fang Li: Is there an Internet? How do you usually go online?