42

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(42)

Volume(42)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Divided into volumes (41).Next chapter: Volumes (43).

He felt that he had dug up a shocking secret, and his voice trembled a little with excitement, do you know Rong Ming?

Fang Li nodded, understanding.

Who is he?

Fang Li lowered his eyes, grabbed the seam of his pants with his hand, and looked a little unwilling to say.

Seeing him like this, Li Yuan's heart moved, and he asked: What's wrong? Can't tell anyone?

No, it can't be said. Fang Li reached out and grabbed his thigh flesh, it hurt so much, he raised his eyes, his eyes were red, and his father said that he couldn't say it.

Li Yuan's eyes widened, and he asked: Rong Ming is your father?!

Fang Li also widened his eyes, frightened, and covered his mouth with his hands, no, no, he is not my father, he, he is an uncle, an uncle. I, I won't tell you, I'm leaving.

Saying that, Fang Li took Jing Hao's hand and ran back quickly.

Li Yuan looked at the child who ran away, stood up, turned around and ran quickly.

He got the big secret!!

Jing Hao ran for a while, looked back, the person behind was gone, he dragged Xiao Li to stop, Xiao Li, the person left.

Fang Li stopped to look, turned around, and sent a message to Rong Ming.

[It's done.] He probably recorded the sound.

Rong Min immediately returned.

[Well, it's okay.

Fang Li put away his light brain and rubbed his thighs, killing me.

Jing Hao: Why are you working so hard?

Fang Li muttered: I don't have to cry, otherwise I will laugh.

Jing Hao bent down to help him rub it, does it still hurt? Do you want to go back and take a picture with the treatment pod?

It's better. No need to take pictures, it will be fine in two days. Let's go back.

Jing Hao asked incomprehensibly: Why lie to him?

Hush Fang Li also looked back and saw that there was no one, so he said in a relieved whisper, this is my plan with Uncle Marshal, he was sent by Uncle Marshal's enemies to reclaim the earth, and then stop Uncle Marshal from building a base. Let's let him misunderstand that I am a child of the marshal's uncle's family, let them understand that the earth cannot be taken back, and divert their attention.

Oh, so it was.

Brother Xiao Hao, there are still a few of them coming together, if you meet, don't say anything about this side, you know?

Well, know.

Li Yuan ran back to the spaceship in one breath, and when he returned to the room, he didn't have time to take off his protective clothing, only took off his helmet, and then called his superiors to report.

The other side asked: Is there news?

Li Yuan wiped the sweat on his forehead and said excitedly: Big news!