95

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(95)

Volume(95)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous chapter: Divided into volumes (94).Next chapter: Divided volumes (96).

Fang Li already had live broadcast experience, and at this time he explained with a smile: The mountains where trees are planted are all mountains with more stones and steeper. Those that have not been planted are relatively gentle in slope and suitable for planting fruit trees, and will be contracted out to plant fruit trees in the future. Everyone will be able to eat other fruits of the earth in the future.

Song Zhengchang asked again: Is it an orange tree like the living area?

Yes, but in addition to the orange tree, there are many other fruits, apples, pears, bananas and so on, and many nuts, chestnut, walnut, pistachios, etc., which everyone will see later. The orange trees in our living area will also bear fruit next year, so you can look forward to it. Fang Li said.

In the barrage, everyone was excited.

Will there be oranges next year?

I saw orange juice in the live broadcast before, and I heard that it was delicious!

Expect!

Song Zhengchang flew around the sky, took everyone to see the situation of the entire contracting area, and went down to broadcast live for a while, let everyone see the mature rice fields, and interviewed several growers.

He was following Fang Li, and Fang Li looked as he walked, saw an old acquaintance, Lu Hongzhi, and stopped.

Lu Hongzhi successfully rented a harvester, and at this time he was operating the harvester to pour a bucket of rice into his family truck, and his father drove the rice back.

Seeing that he finished pouring a cart of rice and flattened the body of the harvester, Fang Li shouted loudly: "Boss Lu!"

Song Zhengchang saw it and quickly asked the camera to follow and shoot.

Lu Hongzhi saw Fang Li coming, he stopped the harvester, jumped down and went up the road, and said happily: "Boss Fang!" Here you are!

The two shook hands, and Fang Li said: I haven't come over for a while, and I want to come and see today's harvest. I see that your field is well managed, and I think the mu output should be 1500 or 1600.

Lu Hongzhi is now sweaty, picked up the towel around his neck and wiped it, and said happily: I also think it's okay, thanks to you coming to see from time to time and give me pointers.

Fang Li smiled and asked, "How is the rice pre-sale selling?"

Pre-sold 50,000 catties, all sold out! Lu Hongzhi said with a smile, I didn't dare to estimate too much before, I was afraid that it would be troublesome if it was not enough to ship by then. At that time, all of them will be crushed, and then see if there is left, and if there is, they will be sold again, not afraid that no one will buy them.

Yes, it's good to be safe. Fang Li said with a smile.

Song Zhengchang saw that the two were chatting similarly, leaned over and asked: Boss Lu, I am Song Zhengchang of the agricultural and economic channel of T5 Star TV, can I accept our interview?

Lu Hongzhi scratched his head and said, "Yes, yes."

Song Zhengchang began to ask about the general situation on Lu Hongzhi's side, and Lu Hongzhi answered them one by one.