60

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(60)

Volume(60)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous chapter: Divided into volumes (59).Next chapter: Volumes (61).

Got it!

A warrior raised his hand, Teacher Xiao Li, we now have some spiritual power that we can't support for too long.

The warehouse of the warship has made room for you, and when you are tired, you can go to cultivate and replenish your aura.

After a pause, Fang Li added, this task is both a work task and a great process for you to exercise spells. Spells must be practiced and used more, so that practice can make perfect, and continuous improvement again and again, and strict requirements for themselves every time can they progress. Your spell today may only be able to handle a small plot of land, and in a year, you'll be able to process half a mountain's soil at once. It's all up to your own efforts, understand?

Got it! The warriors replied loudly and neatly.

After beating them chicken blood, Fang Li waved his little hand, okay, let's start working.

The soldiers, led by Regiment Commander Han Wenbin, began to work in groups.

Fang Li watched as they were divided into ten groups, one group in charge of one piece, very orderly, satisfied.

With them, the burden on my shoulders is much easier.

The communicator sounded, it was Rong Ming, Fang Li picked up, Uncle Marshal.

In the light screen, Rong Min raised his head and asked: Have you arrived?

When they arrived, they had just finished assigning the task, and they went down to work. Show you. Fang Li turned the screen outside, and in the distance were the figures of soldiers handling the soil.

Okay, see, turn the screen around.

Fang Li turned the screen back to himself and heard Rong Min ask him: Are you going to Antarctica?

No, I'll get some saplings and grass here today and go to Antarctica tomorrow.

Yes.

When Fang Li returned again a few days later, Rong Min told him that he had learned the three spells that Fang Li ticked on the catalog.

So fast?! Fang Li's face was shocked, aren't you ignorant of me?

Rong Min raised his eyebrows: Show you?

All right.

The two arrived outside.

Rong Min first made a Xuan Bing technique, and as he pointed his sword at the ground, the ground was immediately covered with a layer of ice and continued to spread forward.

Wow, it really will! Fang Li blinked, bent down and reached out to touch the ice, Qin Han, he also knocked, not broken.

Looking at a large layer of ice on the ground, he said: Okay, okay, stop.

Rong Min stopped.

Fang Li looked up and asked: How big is the maximum range now?

It's not very big, maybe about 500 meters long and 500 meters wide.

Suddenly Versailles.

Fang Li said, it's very good, you have only been practicing for a month. This is also related to proficiency and spiritual power, cultivation to improve the scope of casting will naturally expand, after proficiency, every bit of spiritual power is used in place, will also enhance the effect of spells, do not worry, practice slowly. In addition, in addition to length and width, thickness should also be practiced.