16

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(16)

Volume(16)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Divided into volumes (15).Next chapter: Divided into volumes (17).

Moreover, the marshal is certainly not short of his little money, you can rest assured.

Rong Min raised his eyebrows, aren't you afraid that I will swallow it privately?

Fang Li blinked, clasped his hands in front of his chest, looked up at Rong Ming, and Rainbow fart didn't want to blurt out: How could it be, I believe you the most. You are Uncle Marshal, the youngest marshal of the Empire, honest and powerful, if even you do not believe it, then there is no one in the entire empire to trust.

Rong Min looked at him with a smile.

I don't know who had to get an identity card and a land title certificate before being willing to sell tomatoes to teach farming?

The little guy's sincere appearance now, if he hadn't seen it with his own eyes, he would have really believed him.

It's just a little trickster.

Isn't that good? Fang Li blinked again, shook Rong Ming's cuffs, and began to coquettish.

Seeing the little guy's watery blue eyes blinking, and pretending to be cute, Rong Ming sighed in his heart, yes.

Yay ~ give you a heartbeat. Fang Li rubbed his thumb and index finger and gave Rong Min a heartbeat.

Rong Min looked at his fingers, what does it mean to compare hearts?

Fang Li looked at his fingers and giggled, it means that you are the best and like you.

Rong Min was stunned, then shook his head and smiled.

This little ghost head.

The two entered the warehouse again, Rong Min also signed the electronic receipt, and the buyer punched the money into Rong Ming's account.

Let me see. Fang Li pulled Rong Ming's arm and wanted to see his money.

Rong Min opened the payment details just now to show him, and the huge 872,000.00 star coins were displayed on the top.

Fang Li's eyes reflected this string of numbers.

I'm rich! Fang Li jumped twice with joy.

I thought that I would have to plant trees alone on an empty earth for a lifetime, but I didn't expect him to find another shortcut!

If you have money, you can hire people and buy machinery!

The speed of planting trees can be doubled!

The goal is just around the corner!

Fang Li almost wanted to roar three times, but seeing Rong Min and the buyer looking at him with a smile, he coughed lightly again, with a calm and steady look on his face.

Uncle Marshal, then I'll go for a nap.

Well, go for it. Rong Min nodded, and the smile on his face could not be suppressed at all.

Fang Li turned and ran, and then, Rong Min and the buyer heard a series of excited aa

Rong Min shook his head and smiled.