53

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(53)

Volume(53)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Divided into volumes (52).Next chapter: Divided into volumes (54).

He was delayed for a few years, much later than his peers, so he cherished this hard-won learning opportunity even more and wanted to catch up as soon as possible.

Moreover, he also hopes to finish his studies quickly, which can help Xiao Li and reduce his burden.

According to Mr. Lin, who taught him, he has a very good memory and comprehension ability, he is also attentive in class, and the knowledge he teaches can be absorbed on the same day, so their teaching progress is fast.

No, it's tradition. Fang Li said very seriously.

Jing Hao's puzzled face: Huh? Is there still this tradition?

Fang Li nodded.

This is how his mother prepared when he used to go to school. But back then it was fritters and eggs, and now there are no fritters, so let's replace them with sweet potatoes, which should be similar.

Brother Xiao Hao, are you still practicing tonight? Fang Li was a little worried about his sleep problems, and asked, do you want to sleep well?

Jing Hao shook his head, no need, I'm used to it, I'm not sleepy.

He now sleeps for a few hours every day at noon, and then when he cultivates at night, his brain will actually be rested, and his body will feel better nourished by Spiritual Qi than sleep.

Fang Li thought about it, and it didn't seem good to disrupt his work and rest rashly, so he went with him.

At eight o'clock the next morning, Jing Hao entered the school's examination system and took the exam with other students.

When Fang Li returned from work at noon, Jing Hao had already finished two exams and came out.

What do you think? Is it out of points? Fang Li was more anxious than his grades in school.

Jing Hao shook his head: It seems that he will come out in the afternoon.

How did you feel about the test?

Jing Hao scratched his head: It's okay.

Fang Li was relieved, oh, that's okay, generally speaking, it was very good in the test.

Jing Hao grinned.

There were two side courses in the afternoon, and Jing Hao quickly finished the exam after answering the questions.

When it came out, the results of the two main courses in the morning came out.

Jing Hao opened his report card to show Fang Li, Fang Li laughed when he saw it, wow, it's all 100 points, brother Xiaohao, you're amazing!

Jing Hao's face was a little red, okay, I'm all in the fourth grade.

It's just awesome! 100 points! Fang Li said affirmatively, pulling Jing Hao to the kitchen, I want to celebrate you in the evening!

Well! Jing Hao was sweet in his heart, and he was very happy.

Fang Li specially let the kitchen uncle get a roast chicken, just Jing Hao!