107

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(107)

Volume(107)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous chapter: Divided into volumes (106).Next chapter: Separate volumes (108).

Rong Min shook his head, he could only be behind his back, open and put away all behind his back.

Fang Li: Isn't that very troublesome? The horns and horns and the top of the head do not affect the body movement, their wings are behind them, they are still so big, it is not easy to wear clothes, and doing other things will definitely be blocked sometimes and inconvenient.

Rong Min looked at him, do you have a way?

Fang Li thought for a while and said: According to the past, half-human, half-demon children, through cultivation, they can also hide all the demon characteristics on their bodies, even if they can't completely transform into beast form, they can also completely turn into human form.

Rong Ming's heart moved, do you have a way?

Fang Li: There is a transfiguration technique, I will go back and let Uncle Chu try it.

There are not many sub-orc warriors cultivating on the earth now, and there are no wings, Fang Li did not expect this, now that he saw it, he remembered that he could teach them the Transfiguration Technique.

There is no other task today, that is, to familiarize yourself with the environment and start formal cultivation tomorrow.

Wow, this new camp is so big! Much bigger than the old camp of the clan!

Wow, the dormitory is so spacious!

The playground is so big!

This is a training ground? How is it so big, isn't it a large auditorium? It's still so multi-layered!

Everything is new!

The little ones' amazement culminated when they arrived at the cafeteria for a fragrant meal.

The canteen was full of earth ingredients, and the chef also studied in the canteen of Fang Li Company for two months.

Aaaa

The tongue is going to fall out!

What a blessing!

Don't rob me of my meat, you go and beat it yourself! Teacher, he snatched my meat!

Teacher, will we be able to eat such delicious meals every day in the future?

Yes, you can eat it every day!

That's great!

The delicious meals in the cafeteria successfully captured the hearts of many little dragons, and the anxiety of coming to a new place was diluted by the fact that they could eat such delicious meals every day in the future.

In front of good food, nothing is a thing!

Fang Li looked at the smiling faces of the little radish heads in the cafeteria, and sighed to Rong Ming: Such a small child was not sent by his parents, and he didn't cry, it's very good.

Rong Min nodded, they have to stay in the training camp since the change, and they can only go back during the holidays.

They have been like this for generations, and they have to cultivate the good qualities of independence, strength, and perseverance since childhood, because although their dragon clan is all sub-orcs, but out of society, with the habits and excellent qualities cultivated since childhood, they can do well in any line when they grow up.