84

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(84)

Volume(84)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Divided into volumes (83).Next chapter: Divided volumes (85).

Rong Min nodded: Yes.

Father Rong was stunned for a moment, and then smiled at Rong Ming rarely, oh, good, good, I know, I'll tell your mother.

Rong Min nodded: Yes.

As soon as my father's phone was hung up, after a while, Rong's mother's phone called.

Rong Min picked it up helplessly, and before he could speak, Rong's mother's voice had already come over, with a huge surprise and disbelief.

Ah Ming, I just heard your father say that you and Xiao Li are together? Are you sure? Didn't lie to us?

Seeing that Fang Li was also there, Rong's mother didn't wait for Rong Li to speak and was pleasantly surprised: Xiao Li is also there? Xiao Li, you tell me, are you together?

Fang Li smiled and nodded: Yes, Mother Rong.

Hearing the affirmative answer, Mother Rong smiled a flower on her face, great! That's great!

She originally liked Fang Li, and when she knew that Fang Li was an adult, she used this brain to match Fang Li with her son.

But at that time, Fang Li had already returned to Earth with Rong Ming, and she heard that Fang Li had been calling Marshal Rong Ming Uncle, thinking that Fang Li did not have that thought, and she had never met again, and she was afraid of affecting the cooperative relationship between the two, so she kept holding back.

Never expected!

In another village, his son was actually with Fang Li!

Mother Rong was so happy that she couldn't close her mouth, cheered loudly, and asked them: When will you come back?

Rong Min replied: Now busy, after a while.

Rong's mother also saw the news on the Internet, and knew that they were estimated to be unavailable now, so she instructed: After this busy time, you must come back, and the two will come back together.

Good. Rong Min replied.

After chatting for a while, Rong Min hung up the phone.

Fang Li brushed the comments on the Internet and said: Uncle Marshal, you see, the hot search is full of today's affairs, and the impact is quite large.

Rong Min took a look, well, the greater the impact, the better.

This is also a great convenience of the development of the network.

In the era when there was no network in the past, the speed of information transmission was slow and the scope was limited, and many things would be obscured and easily obscured. In the era of interstellar network information, as long as it spreads, everyone who sees it is measured in hundreds of millions.

So many people have seen things like today, and the government will inevitably take it seriously and cautiously and handle it impartially.

And those who want to cover up are not so easy to move, otherwise the people lose confidence in the government, which is a very terrible thing.

This is also the reason why Rong Min chose Song Zhengchang as a breakthrough.

One of the human natures may have a desire to watch hilarious gossip.