21

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(21)

Volume(21)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Divided into volumes (20).Next chapter: Divided into volumes (22).

He temporarily pressed the curiosity in his heart and handed the clothes in his hand to Jing Hao, little brother, the clothes were forgotten for you.

Jing Hao stretched out his hand and waved, no, no need, it was enough to wear. He was afraid that he couldn't afford it.

Fang Li didn't force it, he put the bag aside and asked, "Little brother, are you willing to leave here?"

Jing Hao was stunned, and asked: Get out of here?

Yes, get out of here, go to my house, okay? Fang Li said.

Jing Hao: Your home?

Yes, my home. Fang Li suddenly remembered that he didn't have a house yet, he scratched his head, and said embarrassedly, although my family is still very poor now, may only live in the spaceship, but it will be fine in the future, really, you believe me.

Jing Hao wondered: Your family is very poor?

Fang Li nodded, but there will be money in the future, now that it is starting to make money, the house will also be available soon.

Jing Hao was even more puzzled, aren't you the marshal's child? How can you still be poor?

Fang Li was also stunned for a moment, only to remember that Rong Min said that it was his parents before, obviously Jing Hao remembered.

He quickly waved his hand and explained: No, no, I am not from the same family as Uncle Marshal, I call him Uncle.

Jing Hao: Isn't my uncle also from your family?

Fang Li cried and laughed, and said: It's not my own uncle, or it's polite to call it, we only met a few days ago, it's not a family, he said before that my parents are just helping me.

After a pause, he said again: Little brother, in fact, I am also an orphan now, I farm on the earth, although it is a little hard, but I can make money, food and clothing are not a problem. Little brother, you are also alone here, why don't you go with me?

Jing Hao's eyes widened and asked him: You, you are also an orphan?

Fang Li nodded and said in a low voice: "I will never see my parents again."

Looking at Fang Li, Jing Hao's heart softened at once, what's your name? How old is it?

Fang Li replied: My name is Fang Li, Fang of the direction, Li of the dawn. He is five years old.

Only five years old without parents

Jing Hao looked at this soft little brother, his eyes were full of pity. He replied: My name is Jing Hao, the scenery of the scenery, the one who sues the one in vain, I am twelve years old.

Fang Li raised his face and shouted sweetly: "Then I'll call you Brother Xiao Hao in the future?"

Good.

Fang Li took the opportunity to ask again: Brother Xiao Hao, is it okay for you to go to Earth with me? That way, we'll have company. We can farm together and earn money together to support ourselves.

Jing Hao was surprised, you are so small, you can farm?

Fang Li nodded: Yes, what I know most is farming.