51

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(51)

Volume(51)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Volumes (50).Next chapter: Divided volumes (52).

Xiao Hei envied: I also want to practice all the time.

Old Xue patted him on the head: Go to work well, and come back in the evening.

Uncle Marshal, how do you feel? Fang Li asked how he felt.

Rong Min replied: Still eating.

Fang Li thought for a moment and asked, "Can you absorb them while suppressing them?"

Rong Min paused for a moment and tried it next time.

Fang Li looked up: Do you indulge them in eating?

Rong Ming:

Fang Li sighed, forget it, next time you try to let them move along the route of the aura.

Well.

While walking, a warrior from behind ran up and called Xia Li, Xiao Li teacher.

Fang Li turned his head, the warrior's face turned red, scratched his head and said: "Teacher Xiao Li, I have a question I want to ask."

You said.

The warrior said with some chagrin: I have not been able to induce qi into the body successfully, can you tell me about this again?

Fang Li: Let's talk as we go?

Good good.

Fang Li said: The process of inducing qi into the body is actually the process of reaching a consensus between your spiritual sense and aura, that is, your willpower, your spiritual power and reiki to be connected, you can try to put a little spiritual power out to try.

Brother, it is normal to have fast and slow, this process requires calm and calm, and we must not rush our cultivation. Mindset is very important, the more anxious you are, the less likely you are to succeed, just let it be. In fact, the cultivator, the most particular about the six roots of purity, the more Buddhist people have no desire, the achievements they can achieve are greater

than others All the way to the restaurant, Rong Min followed behind and listened a lot, he looked at the little guy in front from time to time, this not impatient and teaching appearance really has a little bit of the appearance of a little teacher.

It's a little different from his usual lively nature, and he is still a little uncomfortable for a while.

I don't know if Fang Li's words played a role, this warrior returned from breakfast, and successfully induced qi into his body in less than half an hour.

Fang Li felt very relieved.

The warriors were all well qualified, and after another morning, everyone succeeded, and began to slowly learn the Reiki running route.

In the past few days, Fang Li had been keeping an eye on it relatively tightly, afraid that something would go wrong with them. Later, when they were all familiar, Fang Li let them cultivate on their own and go out to do some of their own things.

And Rong Ming, after absorbing the Aura for a whole month, the magical energy in his body finally stopped being a demon, as if he had eaten enough, and he could live in harmony with the Spiritual Qi.