54

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(54)

Volume(54)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Separate volumes (53).Next chapter: Divided into volumes (55).

Blackie reminded them: Someone is following us.

Fang Li looked behind and asked, "Little black brother, how are your driving skills?"

Xiao Hei raised his eyebrows and smiled, want to experience it?

All right. Fang Li responded, and then turned to Jing Hao and said, Brother Xiao Hao, fasten your seat belt and grab the handrail.

The two fastened their seat belts and gripped the doorknob tightly, Fang Li: Little black brother, okay.

Then sit down.

Xiao Hei glanced at the aircraft behind him, hooked his lips and smiled, suddenly increased his speed, and suddenly advanced left and right among the countless aircraft in the morning peak of the air channel, dived up and down, and after a while, he left the aircraft behind behind.

The two people in charge of tracking behind looked at the black flying machine jumping up and down, and could only sigh.

I lean, you caught up, all lost!

Don't you look at people? Dragon armor commando, the fighter is more familiar than you walk! You can do it, don't beep it!

What to do now? It's gone!

Report with the above, ask to check the aerial cameras, see where they went.

In the black flying machine in front, Fang Li looked behind and said excitedly: It's gone, little black brother, you're too good! Technical leverage!

Xiao Hei raised his eyebrows, that is, and don't look at who I am.

The three of them threw off the people who were following and successfully arrived at the floating island.

This floating island is also a tourist attraction, with the entire island suspended high in the air without any pillars underneath.

They went up to park the aircraft, Fang Li and Jing Hao came down, ran to the edge of the floating island, and lay on the railing to look below.

Jing Hao sighed: Wow, it's so high!

Yes, you can see the whole city. Fang Li looked over and patted Jing Hao's arm, brother Xiao Hao, do you see if that is the city where the military headquarters is located?

Where? Fang Li pointed in a direction, and when Xiao Hei came over, he asked Xiao Hei again, Brother Xiao Hei, is that where we came just now?

Xiao Hei looked at it and nodded: Yes, that's G City. Xiao Fangli, you have a good sense of direction.

Hehe, I saw the sign on that mountain, and I saw it when I got off the warship yesterday.

Fang Li replied, turning around again, this scenery is too good! Brother Xiao Hao, Brother Xiao Hei, quick, let's take a picture!

The three were enthusiastic and took a few photos.

Fang Li picked a good-looking one and casually sent it to Rong Ming.

Rong Min was walking to the door of the conference room, stopped when he received the message, opened it and saw that it was a photo, and the three of them arrived at the floating island, smiling brightly, and comparing scissorhands.