71

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(71)

Volume(71)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Divided into volumes (70).Next chapter: Divided into volumes (72).

Well. Fang Li nodded.

It's been built like this in a year, it's very powerful! Ding Kai praised and asked him, can we live broadcast the restaurant? I heard it was very delicious.

There is no problem on my side. But tomorrow when someone else comes, isn't there also part of the content to be broadcast live in the restaurant? Fang Li turned his head and asked Director Zhang, is Director Zhang okay? Won't the content be duplicated?

Director Zhang waved: It's okay, tomorrow I will broadcast the process of cooking, today I will show you the dishes, it's good.

The audience was also curious, and through the camera, they saw a large green vegetable field in the distance, as well as many houses at the foot of the mountain.

Wow, I remember being deserted on Earth for a long time, are there actually so many buildings? The small owner said that they have only been building for more than a year, which is incredible.

Look, lots of vegetable patches!

What a big vegetable patch! The mountains are green too!

Is it possible for the earth to grow crops? So why was it deserted for so long?

I just checked the information, the earth's atmosphere has been damaged, the radiation has exceeded the standard, and animals and plants cannot survive at all. How did they grow it?

Same as curious.

I am an agricultural student, and my teacher has also said about the earth before, saying that it is a pity. To solve the problem of planting the earth, we must first solve the problem of radiation. Did you see that none of them wore protective clothing, indicating that the earth's radiation problem has been solved, so crops can be grown on such a large scale. Moreover, there are also problems such as soil, water and climate. In short, it's complicated. It's amazing that they can grow crops! I would very much like to check it out.

The brothers in front are too professional!

I also want to go to Earth, which is the birthplace of our human race.

The restaurant is very spacious, airy everywhere, and the tables and chairs are neatly arranged.

When a group of people enters, the aroma of food greets them. It was already lively inside, many people were already eating, and a few people were queuing up to eat.

Ding Kai looked at the time, Xiao Li, it's only half past eleven, are you guys off work?

Oh, we work in batches, the planters come to work from 7:00 in the morning and leave at 11:00. Other office employees are 8:0012:00.

The camera floated to a dining table, and on this table sat four uncles, and when the four saw the camera, they smiled blandly, and buried their heads in eating, eating very fragrantly.

The day before yesterday, the company issued a notice saying that a program group came to shoot in the past few days, so that everyone can see that do not make a fuss, do not watch, what to do normal work, life on the line.

Ding Kai asked the uncle next to him, big brother, what are the three dishes you hit?

The uncle was suddenly asked, and he looked up a little embarrassed, and he introduced: I hit small stir-fried meat, this is chicken stew with potatoes, and this is Chinese cabbage.