31

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(31)

Volume(31)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Separate volumes (30).Next chapter: Separate volumes (32).

After more than a dozen hours of flight, the warship successfully reached Earth.

Before disembarking from the ship, Fang Li brought all the employees and issued a bracelet to each of them and Jing Hao, which is radiation-proof and temperature-controlled, and cannot be taken off, which can protect you from radiation damage. It's the same one on my wrist, the same.

Everyone saw that he was wearing it, and they also wore it one after another, and Fang Li activated them one by one.

The hatch of the warship opened, and Fang Li led them off the ship. As soon as he appeared at the hatch, he saw Professor Hu and Professor Xie standing below.

Seeing him appear, Professor Xie tore open his throat and shouted anxiously: Xiao Fangli, you can come back, hurry down, the tomatoes are much ripe, and if you don't come back, you will rot in the ground.

Fang Li ran down and shouted sweetly: Grandpa Hu, Grandpa Xie.

Oops, you're welcome, come with me. Grandpa Xie took his hand and walked to the ground.

Wait, wait, Grandpa Xie, don't be in a hurry for this time. Fang Li pulled Professor Xie hard, I brought helpers, and I came when I settled them.

He turned around and said to the 9 employees and Jing Hao who followed behind: Brother Xiao Hao, and uncles, let's go to the spaceship in front to settle down first, and then go to pick tomatoes first.

Professor Xie followed and looked, you only recruited 9 people?

Fang Li's expression is complicated, well, there are so many moves first, I will recruit more after I adapt to the management.

Fang Li didn't want to either, but he thought about the area of land that his remaining formation materials could probably cover, and now these hands plus machinery were almost enough.

Manpower and machinery have been solved, and if you want to expand the area, you must solve the problem of making materials for anti-radiation magic weapons and formations.

The materials in the space are not old enough, so this is not urgent.

If only the world had alternative materials.

Chapter 30: Little Angels Sent by Heaven Fang Li took Jing Hao and the employees on his spaceship, and the people who had previously come to search for the pirates' belongings,

Fang Li asked them to take all the pirates' personal belongings.

Let's live in the spaceship for the time being, this floor is the living area, uncles, you go and pick the cabin yourself, one for each person. Please understand that the living conditions are difficult for the time being.

The uncles all knew that they were going to open up the land, and they thought that they might live in tents or something, but they didn't expect to have spaceships to live in, and they were very happy.

The spaceship is good, we've lived everywhere, and that's good.

Yes, yes, yes, it's good.

Thank you uncles. After Fang Li finished talking to them, he pulled Jing Hao inside, brother Xiaohao, shall we live next door?