48

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(48)

Volume(48)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Divided into volumes (47).Next chapter: Divided volumes (49).

Xia Yang turned his head and looked over, huh, Xiao Fangli? Isn't he cultivating?

The two did not leave, just watched Fang Li come from the opposite side.

Fang Li. Rong Min shouted.

Fang Li heard Rong Ming's voice when he entered the door, and looked up, Rong Min was standing by the gate with a bag, and next to him stood Xia Yang.

Xiao Fang Li, aren't you cultivating? How did it come from over there? Xia Yang asked in surprise when he saw him.

Fang Li walked in, glad in his heart that he had lifted the spell outside, otherwise he would run into Rong Ming when he came in.

When I'm hungry, I come out for a meal. Fang Li touched his nose and looked at Rong Ming, Uncle Marshal, why did you come so soon? Didn't you say you won't arrive until tomorrow morning?

Rong Min looked at the little guy and knew why he felt a sense of familiarity when he saw the boy before.

White hair and blue eyes, smart eyes, bright smile, feeling that Fang Li is estimated to be similar to that boy when he grows up.

In such a comparison, Rong Min found that the two looked quite similar, that is, Fang Li's face was a little rounder, and the boy's face was a little sharper.

If the two stand together, no one will suspect that they are brothers.

Rong Min couldn't help but ask: Do you have a brother?

Fang Li: Huh?

Rong Min looked up at the other side again and asked him, did you just see a boy with white hair, blue eyes and a white shirt like you? About seventeen or eight years old.

Fang Li:! He actually saw it!

Fang Li looked back across the street, his brain turned, he just came out of there, if he didn't see it, Rong Min would probably be suspicious.

He blinked, turned his head and said, "See." The brother went in to borrow the bathroom, washed his hands, and went out through the back door again.

Rong Min looked down at him, didn't he?

Well. Uncle Marshal, do you know that little brother?

Rong Ming: I don't know, I met it by chance.

Oh, so how do you ask about him? Fang Li asked.

Rong Ming: Just saw him again, casually asked. Have you noticed that he looks a lot like you?

Fang Li blinked, is there one?

Maybe it's your brother.

Fang Li:

Fang Li had no choice, the lie was getting bigger and bigger, and he had to be round.

He said, "But when he saw me, he didn't have any other reaction?" If it was my brother, he would definitely recognize me.

That's right. Rong Min was silent for a moment and asked him, have you ever thought about finding a family?