76

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(76)

Volume(76)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous chapter: Divided into volumes (75).Next chapter: Volumes (77).

Damn, I just watched a food show, and I actually saw the beast form of the legendary Marshal Rong!

God, the first time I saw the marshal's beast form, although I didn't see it clearly, only a shadow, but! But! It feels so powerful to watch!

In the military living area, the black dragon flew around with the little fox as usual, and then returned to the roof of the dormitory building.

The little fox jumped down from its head, nestled next to the black dragon and squatted down, a small one, looking particularly well-behaved.

The black dragon's tail rolled over and surrounded the little fox.

A dragon and a fox were about to start cultivating, when Rong Min received a call from his subordinate.

Black Dragon: What's going on?

Head of the Intelligence Department: Marshal, just now the program group of "Foodie, Serve" was broadcasting live outside, and I photographed you and Teacher Xiao Li. Is it business as usual?

The black dragon glanced at the well-behaved little fox beside him and asked: "Is it clear to shoot?"

Person in charge: It's not very clear, because the backlight, the height is high enough, only a black shadow is shot, and the approximate outline can be seen.

The black dragon thought about it, and he didn't have to deal with it this time.

The person in charge thought he had misheard: ? No?

Black Dragon: No.

Person in charge: Yes.

Hung up the phone, the little fox looked up at it, Uncle Marshal, didn't you not let outsiders know what kind of beast shape you have?

Black Dragon Fu lowered his head and touched the little fox's head, not to show it, but it was not necessary.

The little fox obeyed his instinct and rubbed the black dragon's face, so why can't you help it this time?

The black dragon paused, and a flash of light flashed in the golden vertical pupils, and it didn't matter if he couldn't see clearly.

Oh. The little fox shook his head and wagged his tail, Uncle Marshal you are so cunning.

How to say?

You are holding the pipa half-covered, you are doing this, everyone will not want to know more, see it and don't see it clearly, make it more mysterious.

The black dragon let out a low laugh, reckon.

The black dragon's deep magnetic voice was like a cello of good quality, and when it sounded in the ears, the eardrums of the listeners were vibrating.

The little fox felt that its ears were a little itchy, it raised its claws and rubbed, and then looked up at the black dragon beside it.

Even if I have seen it many times, every time I see it, I will still exclaim in my heart.

Dragon wow!

The little fox raised its right front paw and retracted its sharp claws, revealing a pad of pink tender flesh and pasting it on the dragon's face.