28

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(28)

Volume(28)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Divided into volumes (27).Next chapter: Divided volumes (29).

Rong Ming is wearing a black tank top and sweatpants, practicing fist and foot kung fu. He has a very good figure, wide shoulders and narrow waist, strong and powerful back muscles, clear biceps and triceps, and looks very strong and powerful.

He must have been practicing for a while, and his forehead was covered in sweat, dripping down his jawline. The vest was also completely wet, and the sweat on his arms was shining.

What's wrong? What happened? Hearing Fang Li's anxious call, he turned his head and saw that the little guy was barefoot, why didn't he wear shoes?

Fang Li was stunned for a moment, and said enviously: Wow, Uncle Marshal, your figure is so good.

Yung Ming:?

Rong Min couldn't laugh or cry, flicked the little guy's forehead, and asked: What are you looking for me for? Shout so urgently.

Oh, Fang Li remembered the business, walked to Rong Ming's side, and showed him the screen, Uncle Marshal, my cultivator has arrived, I need to give the authorization code to Brother Xingyu and let him help me sign it.

Rong Min took a look, walked to the table next to him and took the light brain, and I sent you the authorization codes of several other people.

All right.

Fang Li answered, looking at Rong Ming's figure very envious, this is the good body that men want to have!

He looked at his little fleshy arm and his little belly again, alas,

it can't be compared.

Look at Rong Min

again, Uncle Marshal, you still have a tattoo on your shoulder?

On Rong Ming's right shoulder, the edge of the black vest reveals a little black pattern, which looks like a tattoo.

Rong Min called up all the authorization codes and sent them to Fang Li, not tattoos.

Fang Li sent the authorization code to Qin Xingyu, and then spoke to Qin Xingyu and hung up the communication.

Only then did he look up and ask Rong Ming, it's not a tattoo, what is it?

Rong Min replied: It's my beast-shaped pattern.

Beast motifs? Didn't you get a tattoo?

Yung: No, maybe like a birthmark? It appears when I use powers.

It seems that no one else has this, Fang Li frowned and wondered, he searched so much information, and none of them said that a beast-shaped pattern would appear with special abilities.

He looked at Rong Min expectantly again, can I take a look?

There is nothing you can't see about this, Rong Min squatted down, Fang Li walked behind him, reached out and pulled the vest, and a black pattern crashed into Fang Li's eyes.

This is?!

Fang Li's eyes widened as he looked at the pattern, and he was so shocked that he lost his speech for a while.

Rong Min turned around: What's wrong?

Don't move. Fang Li stopped him loudly, thought about it and said, Uncle Marshal, trouble you to take off your vest, I want to see it clearly.